Onandi Lowe & Arnett vs Waterhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onandi Lowe & Arnett vs Waterhouse

Onandi started with a bang, leaping high to head wide of the upright. Never mind that he was called for a foul as he rode the shoulders of the defender marking him to get off that header. It looked good and it was close. Later that half he pounced on a loose ball and hit a firm right foot shot to goal. The goalie gathered on his second attempt.

The rest of the match, he dived seeking a penalty, he was pushed off the ball, he was hassled and he was doubleteamed. He protested, he directed, he spoke to himself and to the unlistening referee.

I won't say he was ineffective because he still draws defenders like crazy. But the few times he could and should have done something with the ball he failed badly. Perhaps Simoes can use such a bustling figure on the forward line. I would personally go with 21 year old Newton Sterling who is more agile, team-oriented and not likely to leave you with 10 men on your team!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Man Nandi is a shadow of himself. He need to work hard and be motivated to even think of wearing the national shirt again.

Is he capable of doing that?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh yes he can!!

Don't believe me--then jusss ax X
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Onandi started with a bang, leaping high to head wide of the upright. Never mind that he was called for a foul as he rode the shoulders of the defender marking him to get off that header. It looked good and it was close. Later that half he pounced on a loose ball and hit a firm right foot shot to goal. The goalie gathered on his second attempt.

The rest of the match, he dived seeking a penalty, he was pushed off the ball, he was hassled and he was doubleteamed. He protested, he directed, he spoke to himself and to the unlistening referee.

I won't say he was ineffective because he still draws defenders like crazy. But the few times he could and should have done something with the ball he failed badly. Perhaps Simoes can use such a bustling figure on the forward line. I would personally go with 21 year old Newton Sterling who is more agile, team-oriented and not likely to leave you with 10 men on your team!
        Your report suggests among other matters that he is unfit!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just for our information, Sterling is 23 years old, not 21.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What i see is a man that needs conditioning
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

they have those 2 in 1 shampoos.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

eeeehhhh eeehhh
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  they have those 2 in 1 shampoos.....
                  enuff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X