No announcement yet.

GOODISON must GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact is none of our defenders can actually marshall the backline like Pepe and direct his fellow defender better. We definately need that as two often our defense cave in as everybody tackle one man wid the ball,
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Also did you know that he is said to be the best defender in the league, and clubs in higher leagues are always looking to buy him.
      Is he in the EPL or Championship now? Which higher leagues are looking on a slow 36 year old whose better days are miles behind him? I would rather see it than hear it.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I will live to see you apologise again. One more fake argument.

Like it or not we have NO ONE better than Pepe there at the moment to steady the ship. Nosworthy may come in at some point and Shavar maybe looked at by Simoes but at this moment NONE A THEM don't bring the experience and anchor to the JAMAICA NATIONAL TEAM that Pepe brings. Chances are after a few camps they will surpass him but that is Chances are.

Those are the only two who haven't gotten their fair shake over the past 5 years in the Jamaican colour.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X