Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah so it set up bossman.

Comment

Fortunately, I have not been in the position yet where I was not concious to talk with my doctor. Moreover, the doctor argument is another way you try to evade the issue. You think you are clever with these types of questioning when people hold you to answer anything. You are not fooling me Jawge.

You have missed the point as usual Jawge, whether convieniently or you just not observant enough to see what I am saying. I am not saying we should pick Reggae Boyz side, I am saying this is a discussion forum and Delly has a right to his opinion. If you are not equipped with the necessary argument to hold discussion with the man, then just read the thread and move on.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Thanks, I don't know why I wrote Castello. Maybe it is because you remind me of one Abott and Castello.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You are talking to Sass about Becks and Capello; yet
          you seem to think of me. Must be fuzzy logic.

Comment

The funny thing is for the past four years all the defenders that played that position couldn't stand up to the test and the forum cuss all a them.

Claude and Stew peas a cane cutter
            Breakingridge and Taylor not ready
            Shavar nah get him chance
            and who else?

Imagine if Marshall never perform how he we would talk how it is not MLS season and him unfit.

Goodison didn't get recall because of his good looks or for work permit reason. The only reason he got called is because so many who got chances have FAILED. He didn't do himself any harm and when that bridge come we will see.

Some man a bout speed but when we get speed them complain. Goodison is using his brain and is the man in charge of the defense. He is there to make sure the defense line is doing their jobs, read the game and break up play. I didn't see one instance where Goodison sold us short.

The man deserved his call.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, do not be another Jawge. Read my post again and you will see my position.

Comment

I agree with Delly if Pepe is best we can do at this point then we have problems. In Ohio on that cold day when we tied the U.S and failed to go through I thought then that was the swan song for Pepe and Withmore and others. I think now we need a quicker back four especially if we are playing without a sweeper or in any flat back four system

Comment

so jwage no one cant question the prof decision? come on man dont tell me thats what you are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    I agree with Delly if Pepe is best we can do at this point then we have problems. In Ohio on that cold day when we tied the U.S and failed to go through I thought then that was the swan song for Pepe and Withmore and others. I think now we need a quicker back four especially if we are playing without a sweeper or in any flat back four system
                    Agreed...but if he is our best, he is our best!
                    Simoes shall decide, suh wi jus cool!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Again I dont get you and jwage sentiments. We have never decided on anything but we have always had an opinion. If we ought to only have an opinion when we can actual make a decision then we would not need this site?

Comment

Yes you have your opinion, but there are other opinions should be considered also. Such as that of the professional coaches and managers who employs Goodison. Also did you know that he is said to be the best defender in the league, and clubs in higher leagues are always looking to buy him.
                        I agree that a more youthful player is more ideal, but the more informed you are you should see his importants to the squad.

Comment

yuh hard a hearing? dat's exactly what Jawge is saying!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mo so what you are slaying is that the sons and daughters of ex slaves have uncles and aunts who were manumitted?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              Again I dont get you and jwage sentiments. We have never decided on anything but we have always had an opinion. If we ought to only have an opinion when we can actual make a decision then we would not need this site?
                              Don't know what you are talking about.

What I do know is that I agreed with you...and then went on to say - as I have said about Tappa - similarly about Goodison that, if he is our best, he is our best ...that is, if he is our best he must play.

...and to underline...give emphasis to that 'the best must play' said Simoes (thinking that Simoes is the decision maker here) shall make the determination on whether or not he is in fact best suited to play.

So we all should be cool with Simoes' decision....accepting of Simoes' decision. That never for one moment meant we cannot arrive at a different conclusion from to Simoes and air same.

The thing about opinion and making decisions and not have site...etc. lost me!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Again not saying he is not important. Saying if we have not moved on from him then we are in trouble. This would be his third campaign. Also nothing against Pepe as I rate him but I have seen a lot of defenders who do well against the English ball who dont defend well in concacaff. The Central defender for Ipswith and former captain of Canada Devos comes to mind. Great in his team and league but a pylon for country. Not saying that about Pepe however but a back four with marshall Pepe and even shavar is a bit slow and if they play square that could be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X