Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moses

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Come on, Lazie. I doubt very much that that is Mexxx' thinking.
    Thats why I didnt answer Mo.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
      Thats why I didnt answer Mo.
      If yuh say suh! Isn't it the same way things are playing out for Arsenal? Henry vs Emanu? Bob and weeve Mexx.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie...Lazie...Lazie.

Btw, if yuh talking about bob and weave, that title goes to one HLEB. I agree with Mexxx, he's the most skilful balla in English football. He is exactly what we think Fuller is, but ain't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok..because if you mix it up then you will catch the opponent off...but if is pure long ball that becomes predictable and easier to defend.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie...Lazie...Lazie.

Btw, if yuh talking about bob and weave, that title goes to one HLEB. I agree with Mexxx, he's the most skilful balla in English football. He is exactly what we think Fuller is, but ain't!
            HLEB? Let me think on that! ummmm ... more skillful than the one dimensional Ronaldo? More skillful than the most under rated football in the EPL .. a certain Mikel Arteta? Sorry, I don't think so.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              ok..because if you mix it up then you will catch the opponent off....
              Welcome to the real world Gamma. The fact is long ball is long ball and it can be as effective.

Comment

all mi could think bout is Lazie and HL's love for robotic players when mi read this line....

t is as simple as that. But for far, far too long, when Ricky and I arrived, in the '70s, and the early '80s, it was Charles Hughes...the long ball game. 'He was the one who said Brazil got it wrong. If you had someone like that in charge it was obvious that England were going to be suffering for a long, long, long time to come.
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                  all mi could think bout is Lazie and HL's love for robotic players when mi read this line....

t is as simple as that. But for far, far too long, when Ricky and I arrived, in the '70s, and the early '80s, it was Charles Hughes...the long ball game. 'He was the one who said Brazil got it wrong. If you had someone like that in charge it was obvious that England were going to be suffering for a long, long, long time to come.
                  I was expecting such a ridiculous response. I'm all for the passing game ... but I can understand if a team have to change it up.

Comment

eh?

who said it could not be used as A tool ... it is less efective as THE tool!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

the fact that you expected such a response tells the tale.... coincidence?

btw...i made the post before reading the post made by others.....

coincidence?
                      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Lazie...Lazie...Lazie.

Bongo cart, I thought Fuller already apologised to you for stealing your girl.

Comment

Lazie...Lazie...Lazie.

Fabregas!
                          No one has rthe skills to do what he does! ...and, he could be moved around and do what highly skilled others can do.
                          Fabregas!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

lazie long ball dont be long passes. When we say long ball or Charles huges says long ball they are talking about DIRECT Soccer not passing the ball over distance. Obviously the Long pass is important for Penetration, and getting the ball behind defenders. What we are disputing is a Architect of English football who wrote the FA Mannual and inspired a whole generation of coaches and system who preached that DIRECT PLAY was the way to play. That is what is generalized as LONG BALL and again I hasten to distinguish this from making long passes. LONG BALL or DIRECT play is a system that says get the ball behind denders early. Press and recover and that will limit your risk of giving the ball away in your third or any dangerous third. In doing so however you will structure your talent to be players who possess speed, power and ball recovery skills and can get stuck in and not artist. That is what Adilles is saying is the issue with England.

Comment

gamma i think lazie is confusing making long passes with the philosophy of DIRECT Football which is what we call LONG BALL. So for is sake lets say direct football and he may understand it. Remember those guys like teams like MEN_U and Everton. They are not used to the artistry of ball circulation and pass and move.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                                lazie long ball dont be long passes. When we say long ball or Charles huges says long ball they are talking about DIRECT Soccer not passing the ball over distance. Obviously the Long pass is important for Penetration, and getting the ball behind defenders. What we are disputing is a Architect of English football who wrote the FA Mannual and inspired a whole generation of coaches and system who preached that DIRECT PLAY was the way to play. That is what is generalized as LONG BALL and again I hasten to distinguish this from making long passes. LONG BALL or DIRECT play is a system that says get the ball behind denders early. Press and recover and that will limit your risk of giving the ball away in your third or any dangerous third. In doing so however you will structure your talent to be players who possess speed, power and ball recovery skills and can get stuck in and not artist. That is what Adilles is saying is the issue with England.
                                Isn't there a difference between playing the long ball as only strategy and using the long ball in a sensible and judicious way? I would think that the long ball - sensible and judicious - will always have its place in TEAMplay even as the long ball as only strategy employed in games has been recognised for what it is a product of a bygone era.
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X