Jamaica v. Argentina...not a good business idea.

• Jamaica v. Argentina...not a good business idea.

I am sure argentina is not jumping heads over heels over the matchup. Argentina would gain more playing teams close to their class.

There are tens of other countries more highly ranked than Jamaica that would prove a better fit. Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Columbia, Uruguay, Ecuador...several European teams...........................

It's the embarrassment that the BoyZ could do without. Unless the idea is if Jamaica gets 1, 2, or even 3 love...that would serve as a "victory" of sorts. (The latter compared to the 5 and 6 nil when they last played).

Haffi agree wid yuh HL. It is going to be like target practise for Argentina. Moreover, my boss is Argentine, and that would just give him something to brag to me about. I think we went up the ladder too quickly.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Times have changed and if you want the best you have to play against the best. Its time to step up the game and move forward

We might win and we might lose its no shame in testing yourself against the best.

I can agree that we need some games leading up to this match and why are we so enamored with England that we can't play games in the states?

respect

last Argentina play Mexico or at least the last time I saw Mexico whip them.

Those are the chances we have to take if we want to move from number 90 spot. Hopefully stadium will be full and some dough roll in.

The boyz a go stand up and fight, nuh feel nuh way and nuff scouts a do deh deh so.

HL expect to see a few new faces

Tilla yuh change yuh mind faster than Romney. We need to play teams far superior than us, and I am looking forward to the challenge. I would even fly down to see the game.

Those are the chances we have to take if we want to move from number 90 spot. Hopefully stadium will be full and some dough roll in.

The boyz a go stand up and fight, nuh feel nuh way and nuff scouts a do deh deh so.

The Office?
              Good it is easier to defend on our small and none too smooth field. Much easier to be competitive!

Perhaps the Captain took playing on our home ground into consideration as he looked to play this TOP OF THE WORLD TEAM?

Small field! Uneven surface! Vociferous home crowd! ...team having played a few more matches! Hopefully more along the way to TEAM!

A gamble?
              Yes! ...but a calculated one!

Go Captain!
              ...no fooling around.
              Argentina? TOP OF THE WORLD! FIFA#1!
              Go REGGAE BOYZ!
              You put on your shorts one leg at a time just as the Argentinians do!
              FORWARD!

Well its the good ole Captain at his best ,m what are you complaing about , I thought he could do no wrong.

I dont see what we have to loose ,i see we have so much more to gain, but vision is in the eye of the beholder.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What? Argentina last played Mexico in November and clobbered them 3-0

The deal is not signed as far as I hear X. Some of this could just be business posturing by the GOOD 'ole Cap'n Burrell.

You cannot look at it from the prestige of playing the Worlds' #1 ranked team. This is the approach those in favor of seeing the massacre is taking.

Scotland beat France 2 times and drew with Italy in the Europen championship. They are currently ranked 14th in the FIFA rankings. Now a matchup between Scotland would be interesting. (X, who would you bet you money on if this matchup should take place?).

One thing that we have to lose is the ability to close a kit deal with one of the major manufacturers. Nike or Adidas strip will not look good on a team that has been thrashed 6-nil by Argentina.
                    Last edited by HL; February 14, 2008, 12:17 AM.

It is a Friendly.

Relax.

Renee will have a plan.. juss like against Brazil.

Iran, Viet nam, Thailand were all friendlies too.

Five (5) time world cup coack Bora was at the control.

Bora is bettah dan Semoes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(duck HL)

Iran, Viet nam, Thailand were all friendlies too.

Five (5) time world cup coack Bora was at the control.

Bora is bettah dan Semoes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(duck HL)
                          Bettah at wha, chillin pon di beach?

I suspect what the despot is aware of is the fact we will not be playing Argentina or any team as good in our bid to qualify. Good move if you ask me, we just need to test our best squad(I could not care less about the results).
                            I believe Marshall and Omar would give a good account of themselves.
                            Really think it would be a good test for Demar Phillips...
                            Bring on Brazil afterwards!

what dem never realise is that Bora RETIRED.

Since him left Jamaica how many teams who want a TD even call him name?