No announcement yet.

Execs of RBSC; can we organize one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luton - I think it is. I checked him out and his info looks legit.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

We mek more noise at a high school track meet, than at an international football match.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That is where we have history, tradition and pedigree.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If a di real Luton dat, mi only have one question...

Beg u one a dem British girl deh nuh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Our dearly departed Courtney and the local chapter tried that some years ago and it didn't go over so well. Apparently, Jamaican crowds are not used to "noise" during a match. Y'know, it has to do with our lack of tradition and pedigree when it comes to TOP OF THE WORLD football. Meanwhile, the 10 Costa Rica fans niced up di place the other day, and one can imagine our Trini "friends" will be doing likewise come next month.

Mo, it can work. During the '98 WCQ, I used to beat the drum in the Bleachers, high affa de weed smoke round me. Dat likkle section of the Bleachers used to NICE!!! 2 levels up, right by the half line. Seriously though, we (the RBZFC) can organize a thing and sit as a cheering group (with our extended friends and family), just like when we went to Miami for the Haiti match. Personally me know seh me a ready up meself fe journey when qualifiers start. I intend to go to as many matches as my pocket and time can allow.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I intend to go to as many matches as my pocket and time can allow.
              Well Jangle, when you have the pocket and not the time, just send me instead, as mi always have the time, but not the pocket
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                Well Jangle, when you have the pocket and not the time, just send me instead, as mi always have the time, but not the pocket
                touche.........
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

eeeeee hih! a wha duh him suh...mek him suh touches? all mi did was to basically agree wid him.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A wha duh di gal dem a Portmore?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh you did? Thanks. Have anything to
                      add to the project? Mi serious bout this ting, yuh nuh.

Comment

like what?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what part of the word anything, you don't
                          understand?

Comment

ok....i can contribute some naseberry.

Comment

Good and thanks. Mo please make note
                              of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                                A wha duh di gal dem a Portmore?
                                Dem cant mek mi get British citizenship.

Comment

Working...
                                X