Lastest FIFA rankings show Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lastest FIFA rankings show Jamaica

moving up 8 places to 90. Amazingly T&T drop 20places to 98 amd Hait dropped 27 places to 100. Cuba dropped 17 places but they're still ahead of us at 88.
    Last edited by Lazie; February 13, 2008, 01:17 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    moving up 8 places to 90. Amazingly T&T drop 20places to 98 amd Hait dropped 27 places to 27. Cuba dropped 17 places but they're still ahead of us at 88.

Not puppa-lick time yet...but certainly time to acknowledge we are moving in the right direction

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Best mover award already wrapped up? ghana moved up 29 places to 14.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why do we persist? I bet yuh when yuh check it, these rankings are based on who can pay di right amount of money!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hey as long as wi pay enough money to allow our players to get uk contracts.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A wonder if we shoulda call off the Trinidad game and wait till them get some UB40s
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We should get below 80 before the end of the year
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

no its based on activity. If you dont play games and if you loose to teams ranked below you your ranking will go down. The fact we have played on almost all the possible dates will help.

Comment

If we don't, I would wonder why we have Simoes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X