what does john barnes mean by this?

• what does john barnes mean by this?

When I was coming here, people would say to me that I am going to see a lot of good players with a lot of talent. But I would say to them, I won't be surprise because being from Jamaica myself, I know the kind of talent in the Caribbean in terms of the skill and the technique," said Barnes, a former St George's College student.

who are "people"?

It means he is a liar

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

As laie would say "him a embarrass himself".

I think it is fellow Jamaicans, it seems esoteric.

I don't understand why such a question needs to be asked.

ah my friend there seem to be many things you don't understand.

Well, help me. Am I not an eternal learner too?

yuh wa'an jine dah category deh?!!

what will be your claim to fame? half man half senseh fowl?

half senseh fowl half horse. in that order.

.... heheheheheheh

I heard him on local radio (TT) on Monday morning saying that the Caribbean, specifically naming Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad had a lot of good youth players who are technically good but there was more to being professional - and he was referring to mental toughness. Saying most Caribbean teams wouldn't come back after being down 3-0. He's doing sm coaching programme with Digicel in TT. Also spoke of his Jamaican and Trinidad heritage, World Cup experience etc.

Barnes said that Haiti seemed well ahead of all the other islands in terms of youth development. Apart from the results on the world youth stage that were commendable, Barnes also spoke of his time with them a few weeks aback. He admitted that he hadn't seen Jamaica yet, but to this point, Haiti had about 8 players who could go to Sunderland. Most of the other islands had only one player who could qualify.