what does john barnes mean by this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does john barnes mean by this?

When I was coming here, people would say to me that I am going to see a lot of good players with a lot of talent. But I would say to them, I won't be surprise because being from Jamaica myself, I know the kind of talent in the Caribbean in terms of the skill and the technique," said Barnes, a former St George's College student.

who are "people"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

It means he is a liar
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As laie would say "him a embarrass himself".
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think it is fellow Jamaicans, it seems esoteric.

Blessed

Comment

I don't understand why such a question needs to be asked.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah my friend there seem to be many things you don't understand.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, help me. Am I not an eternal learner too?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh wa'an jine dah category deh?!!

what will be your claim to fame? half man half senseh fowl?

Comment

half senseh fowl half horse. in that order.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

.... heheheheheheh

Comment

I heard him on local radio (TT) on Monday morning saying that the Caribbean, specifically naming Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad had a lot of good youth players who are technically good but there was more to being professional - and he was referring to mental toughness. Saying most Caribbean teams wouldn't come back after being down 3-0. He's doing sm coaching programme with Digicel in TT. Also spoke of his Jamaican and Trinidad heritage, World Cup experience etc.

Comment

Barnes said that Haiti seemed well ahead of all the other islands in terms of youth development. Apart from the results on the world youth stage that were commendable, Barnes also spoke of his time with them a few weeks aback. He admitted that he hadn't seen Jamaica yet, but to this point, Haiti had about 8 players who could go to Sunderland. Most of the other islands had only one player who could qualify.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X