RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jawge, run come! Boyz to train in Brazil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge, run come! Boyz to train in Brazil!

Just heard on TVJ News that Simoes plans to bring the local Boyz to Brazil to train.

Why di statue tekking suh long, Jawge?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

This should not surprise any meek football fan with a dabbli

dabbling passing interest in Jamaican football.

Now if I were to guess I would say the Cortiba is the team SimoNes will have us play and tune up with, especially as that was his last stint (he steered to promotion to the top division in Brasil)

What would bring value to me is if you named the top 3 most skillfull players in Jamaica under 20
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Its all about belief in the youths but most important its about not asking what others are doing but what you are doing to remedy the situation

Until we realise that no one else is going to do it, we will find ourselves saying the same thing on here for the next 10 years

do they sell finishing/goal scoring drill dvd's anywhere?

I am collecting instructional dvd's for football coaches and if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

respect

Comment

Mi done tell yuh say di man is
        responsible for our football. I can't see why a statue cannot be erected in the national stadium of this man (unnuh did laugh afta mi bout 8 years ago).

Personally I'm happy and it's not me. Glad to know that our local players are returning to Brasil to learn the game. There is only one Prof. Simoes

Comment

Ah hope di prof. get them tested fi
          parasites AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
          X