• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
    Manchester United
    http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/274.$plit/C...A27%3A22%3A241

New bid for Manucho permit

14/ 2/2008

SIR Alex Ferguson is set to make another bid to get new signing Manucho a work permit.

The Angola international - who scored four goals at the Africa Cup of Nations - has moved to Panathinaikos on loan until June after United's application for a permit on his behalf was rejected by the Home Office.

Manucho was refused a permit to play in England because he has not featured in 75 per cent of Angola's matches over the last two years.

Ferguson said: "Given that he played for Angola and did so well at the African Nations Cup, we will re-apply for his work permit in the summer and hopefully next year he could play for us."

Manucho could not hide his delight at Ferguson's words of support.

He said: "It is a pleasure hearing all this from someone as experienced as Alex Ferguson. If things turn out favourably, I will do my best to score as many as I can."

Manucho was left out of Panathinaikos' 0-0 UEFA Cup draw with Rangers on Wednesday night.
    I was thinking that based on his impact in the ANC common sense would prevail.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ANC is two notches above the gold cup, in the Europeans eyes as well as minds....mi nuh si how Zidan who cyaa get a game over Germany look laka Zidane adat de tournament..
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
        ANC is two notches above the gold cup, in the Europeans eyes as well as minds....mi nuh si how Zidan who cyaa get a game over Germany look laka Zidane adat de tournament..
        Didn't see the tournament to agree or disagree with you. This youth would bring something to the team neither Tevez nor Rooney has ... and its missing.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

height or pigment?
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

height or pigment?
            Aerial threat! Every other team have that up front except the Empire.

Comment

the man is more than aerial, that said, I'm sure you got the jest of my post

Comment

Yuttie, sometimes it is the coach who stifles the player

as their philosophy and the players style of play does not mesh. Happens all the time, and sometimes it is the league, some are too physical.

Zidan wicked though, Lazie I will upload the Egypt FOUR one demolition of Ivory Coast although he only came on with the last 15 minutes because of injury. check out the Cameroon Egypt first round game.

Egypt is a RUGBY team with skill, they are VERY VERY physical. Its the first North African team that has adopted a BIG MAN physical approach
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

true...

Kleberson and Veron

Comment

Working...
                  X