What is wrong with this report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    There are several screw ups, but what I have the greatest problem with is that old photograph. Is that the Lanzera gear? If unnu look good, you will see Alan Skill Cole in that pic!
    Kappa, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

I keep saying it all the time. Journalism in Jamaica has gone to the dogs. Sometimes I wonder if some of the articles are done by real trained journalists or just someone with a computer who will write.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes it is Kappa. Where do these Gleaner people dig up these pictures?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Y'know Tilla, many of our journalists could not hold down a job at the RBSC. Chuss mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At least nobody can accuse them of not archiving!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not at all. We set the bar too high for some.

Comment

Yuh mean fi tell me that radiojamaica.com could not find a more up to date picture? Plus the "June 7" error mek yuh wonder if dem internet editor never went to school. Dem people tek journalism fi a joke

We all know they took the story from this site
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X