What is wrong with this report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with this report?

Jamaica could face Argentina in friendly int’l Tuesday, 12 February 2008 There is news that Jamaica may oppose two time World Cup champions in a friendly international in the United Kingdom in May.

This would precede the return friendly against Trinidad and Tobago in Port of Spain on June 7.

The Reggae Boyz will first host the Soca Warriors in on March 26.

Another friendly could also be arranged before Jamaica opens their CONCACAF qualifying campaign against either the Bahamas or the US Virgin Island on June 7.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Too many html code in there!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

clean that up.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

where do we begin..the players, the kit...the HAIRSTYLES?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no none a those

Comment

They didn't give the name of the team in the body of the news. Suh people like KArl may be wondering if it is Uruguay.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it's either the bahamas or the BVI?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Trinidad and Tobago in Port of Spain on June 7.

Bahamas or the US Virgin Island on June 7.

We have two games on June 7. No wonder Simoes a look such a big squad

Comment

Damn/...so many things wrong with that report......it nuh mek sense reading it....

Comment

WC Qualifier on June 7th ? The same day we are suppose to play the return leg against TnT ?

Comment

yeah

Comment

Lazie just pull a "Karl" pon the forum. Him read the article, but him never see the words.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                            Lazie just pull a "Karl" pon the forum. Him read the article, but him never see the words.
                            It contagious ... stay far!

Comment

There are several screw ups, but what I have the greatest problem with is that old photograph. Is that the Lanzera gear? If unnu look good, you will see Alan Skill Cole in that pic!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X