Low ranking, big problems for Jamaica's Reggae Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
    If a club is willing to pay a club 4Mills to secure your service, Iam SURE they will be more than willing to offer you decent wages to make yuo want to play with them. Remeber that contracts are not negotiated solely between clubs...there is also negotiation between playe and club.
    Do you jokers have a comprehension problem? Its abundantly clear that you, Sass and ... well we all know Karl already not understanding what unuh reading.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      You conveniently left out that your stance 'supports limiting our markets'. Surely at the very least you infered that it should be 'forget England'...a very large and lucritive market?!

Massa yuh caan duck but yuh cyan hide!
      Mi tell Tilla and Mosiah say fi mek it a rule that nobody under the influence should come here and post. Point out where I said anything about limiting our markets? As mi say .. we all know you have a comprehension issue KArl. Thanks fi proving mi point.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it nuh matter some a di money come back to their former clubs.

Where else in the world can you get that value for your soccer playing legs?

Yes Balla need fi have them suitcase but to have them shut out a the big market because of nothing than carelessness?

Did HV get money for Bibi? Did Tivoli get money for JJ and Fuller?
        Did HV get a cut from Shelton deal?

Did Portmore get anything for Claude?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          it nuh matter some a di money come back to their former clubs.

Where else in the world can you get that value for your soccer playing legs?

Yes Balla need fi have them suitcase but to have them shut out a the big market because of nothing than carelessness?

Did HV get money for Bibi? Did Tivoli get money for JJ and Fuller?
          Did HV get a cut from Shelton deal?

Did Portmore get anything for Claude?
          Oh wait .. suh now yuh gone to how much transfer fee can be gained for the players? One thing out you Sass ... you hard fi keep track of on a topic because yuh twist and turn all over the place. hehe ... duh yuh thing. Too many gladis bwoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Mi tell Tilla and Mosiah say fi mek it a rule that nobody under the influence should come here and post. Point out where I said anything about limiting our markets? As mi say .. we all know you have a comprehension issue KArl. Thanks fi proving mi point.

You spoke as if the current problem was no big thing!
            It is a big thing your Mr. Boxhill and his administration actively contributing to the shrinking of our market size!

Yuh cyaan hide!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

amazing that you can see that boxhill wreck the jff but omar davies is the best funanace minister ever! how do you reconcile that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

You spoke as if the current problem was no big thing!
                It is a big thing your Mr. Boxhill and his administration actively contributing to the shrinking of our market size!

Yuh cyaan hide!
                Yuh yuh sober up .. mek mi know. Oh ... and its my Boxhill now? How you come to that conclusion?

Comment

Lazie you claim our players to look elsewhere.

I am showing you the benefit of transfer to England.
                  When you can get those benefits anywhere else then me and you can talk.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Lazie you claim our players to look elsewhere.

I am showing you the benefit of transfer to England.
                    When you can get those benefits anywhere else then me and you can talk.
                    Am I the only one that missed the part that THE LOW RANKING IS PREVENTING THE LOCAL BASED PLAYERS FROM GETTING INTO ENGLAND? Why unuh nuh read and understand? What type of benefits are you talking about? The transfer fee that the local clubs get? Oh well isn't it possible for a player to go to a club in Sweden or Norway and there be a sell on clause in the contract?

This 5hit is so funny ... and I thought I was the one round here nuh know nothing bout football.

Comment

WE MUST MAKE SURE ALL OPTIONS ARE OPEN TO OUR PLAYERS

Not to limit their choice.

Comment

Lets stick to football discussion, no need to get too emotional boss. When you find evidence of a player turning down an opportunity to play for a none-UK club, come back come talk to mi.
                        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

onandi lowe....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

even with the 10 worst tax collecting system in the world.

Wha happen to TOP OF THE WORLD?

Comment

Yes, and I am almost certain that Nandi, and any other player today in jamaica would gladly take such an opportunity if it presents itself....heck, Bennet left Sweden for Angola!
                              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

hopefully you're right.

Comment

Working...
                                X