Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica Vs Argentina In May!!!!!!

IN LONDON...

Oh Lawd. We affi go start fasting and prayer from now to blertnaawt.

http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...r=m/index.html

The link nuh show it directly. When u get there, change the time range to "this year" and click search.

well it looks like the jff agreed with hl and the rest who said there is no way we should play mexico or the usa!

in england...that should (BETTER) be our strongest squad.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The match is on May 31. The formation must be 5-4-1, and it should be a good game. Lets praise the captain for a job well done!
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Goodison might be too slow to stop Messi.

Comment

Ah this is even better than Mexico;
          high time we started plaing some big teams. For all those who are scared of Mexico, what sayest thou of Arg? If we want to make any thing of this WC thing we have to learn to run with the big boys.

Personally I think JA can can be first in this region going to Africa.
          Yes man play big teams.

Comment

cho mi did want Austrialia and England fuss.

Reggae Boyz on the move.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boss a good prep dat before di
              WCQ. If yuh waan first place spot playing with minows won't give that to you. Half a spot maybe.

Quote: "as a man thinketh, so is he"

Comment

I am upset. I was hoping we would play Bermuda so as to give Maestro a run. Clearly, his chances of playing against Argentina are next to none!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh talk as if ah mi ah pick an coach di team.
                  Mi juss deh yah fi mek nize fi di team (an proud of dat too).Coaching I leave to di Prof. How about you Mo?

Comment

I know you and I don't pick the team, but you, Dweller of Caves, Eternal Learner, can predict the Prof's teams. Who is going to play against Argentina, Mr. Half Man-Half Horse?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I am upset. I was hoping we would play Bermuda so as to give Maestro a run. Clearly, his chances of playing against Argentina are next to none!

Next to none? A fit Hue should get a run out against Argentina....Riquelme ain't no track star either.

Comment

Yuh evah see mi ah predict di Prof.'s team.

I don't know who is going to play Arg. but whoever the Prof. puts out there I will rubber stamp it.

Comment

but tevez and messi are....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            I don't know who is going to play Arg. but whoever the Prof. puts out there I will rubber stamp it.
                            Surprise!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

then start asafa and usain. he will take care of them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X