Andy Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Vincent in the Far East now?

Jawge the fact is our defense has been real shabby for the past 3 years now midfeel or no mid.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Our senior mens got FIVE
      from St.Vincent?? and these guys sre currently playing for Prof.Simoes?

Comment

far eastern caribbean? mebbe?

hey, the man sees the unseen!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi gone ah see tomorrow.

Comment

let me know when Maestro gwine get a run!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, I meant BY WHO... is only b@ttyman like yuh seh WHOM...

Comment

I said recently that Pepe is the best Sweeper we have and I was condemn and crucified for it.
                Time will tell , time will tell. Let us see if League 2 prepares Pepe at 36 to face the likes of Lionel Messi and Carlos Tavez plus Requelme supplying the passes.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Funny fi chue!
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    No, I meant BY WHO... is only b@ttyman like yuh seh WHOM...
                    Okey dokey. If you want to be grammatically incorrect then knock yourself out

Comment

It is funny that Ben J found out that he is wrong he chooses to take the low ground. How absurd is it that he can say
                      is only b@ttyman like yuh seh WHOM...
                      Thought they said he went to good school.

Comment

Only one dat gwine get knockout is you..

Watch yuhself maama man !

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                          It is funny that Ben J found out that he is wrong he chooses to take the low ground. How absurd is it that he can say
                          Thought they said he went to good school.
                          It's like when him find out he is not the smartest person in the room him jus lose it and revert to a being a troglodyte

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            Only one dat gwine get knockout is you..

Watch yuhself maama man !
                            WOIEEEEEEE

Comment

Troglodyte, is that the same as Maudib?

Comment

Suh what ? Mi cyaan sink to Bricktop level once in a while ?

Slumming once in a while won't kill yuh.

Comment

Working...
                                X