No announcement yet.

Andy Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Andy play in the MLS and I would hope we have more than that.

Comment

Filled in very well for Tappa...dropped off for a bit but finished strong...

Excellent control and possession skills... confident on the ball, good vision.. arrogance on the ball justified.. ask Forlan.. heh, heh.

Comment

Pepe only came back cause all else failed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All else failed? Shavar failed?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

c'mon sass....pepe playing in a league above ricketts and he's having another good season.....his call up was on merit.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

jamaica is in need of left sided backup players so I would r

ather see Fitsroy Simspon if he is actively playing still than Andy Williams. I also would called Damien Francis for his defensive abilities than Andy.

Do we think certain Burton and Jason Euell can still help us in specific matches during qualifying?

To be honest I wouldn't eliminate any active young player in a fairly decent league because qualifying is going to take its toll with injuries /suspensions etc.

Comment

well he could always sing "moon river"...his rendition is my second favourite....jerry butler's is my first choice!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

performance and ability relative to what we have available... he did play in the mls last season... his stats 24 games played, 1 goal, 3 assists... not the most stellar but he didn't look bad the couple times i saw him... he is definitely a good option...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

you're stupid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hey...just because you can't appreciate easy listening/elevator music is no reason to get get all personal and stuff.....

Comment

well Shavar was called in like Pepe by Tappa to stop the bleeding.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't mean it in a negitive sense. Them try so many center half and it couldn't stop the 6 love, and run fallaw ball so them have to draw fi the old stallion who they have tried to replace.

That is what I mean't. I said recently that Pepe is the best Sweeper we have and I was condemn and crucified for it.

Comment

well on the third day (game) you rose again!! heheheheh....

Comment

haha! You know he made a presentation last night at the Grammy Awards? Long time mi nuh see Andy. Remember his lovely wife Claudine? How genteel she was!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and you should be!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X