Comment

Is this an answer to the question?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is that a question ?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          True!
          I agreed with Lazie when he said the match was boring...but, I should ahve qualified that as being from an ordinary spectator point of view...from the perspective of those who are trying to arrivve at conclusions and or 'guestimate' on our chances to arrive at South Africa 2010 and or those taking the long term 'climb to TOP OF THE WORLD destination' work, it is a very, very snap-shot of where we are...and, raises questions of/on - 'what do we do'/how do we go from here'?

I have watched the match twice since seeing it live...and while I have come to kinder thoughts on Fuller's performance...although I still observed that he did not play as smart as I would ahve liked...and I hold firm to my position that Bibi, Stew Peas, Granny Marshall, Marlon King played tremendous TEAM roles...I need to block out their performances and return to look at Austin, Philips and the others...excepting Jamal Ryce-Campbell who worked very, very hard and surprisingly played an OK...a fair...faily good(?) TEAM game even as his shooting was awful.

Am feeling better about the possibility of getting to the Hex! ...and if enough matches are played against quality opposition there seems to be real potential to develop to that stage where a real challenge for 'straight qualifying' i.e. qualifying without having to enter a play-off...to World Cup 2010 Finals.

The chances...good chances were created whereby we should have scored 3 or 4 goals.
          Karl, do you know if they are going to replay the game on Fox? If not do you know how I could procure a copy of the game?

Comment

Working...
          X