The difference between Rene and the rest of them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between Rene and the rest of them

the other coaches set up themselves for failure with limitations.

Rene on the other hand is not realistic, he is a dreamer and look at the big picture.

An example of this is Bora taking the job and pretty much saying he is going to fight for 1/2 place in the qualifers.

The other example recently is CB telling Cayman he might be able to qualiy them but make them a top caribbean team.

You hear Rene come out and say "I not in Jamaica to lose". He speak about making the team better and the program better, he doesn't but any limitation on the players and tell them to strive for big things.

That makes a lot of difference.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense. It is basicaly resetting the expectations of the Ja public, the players, the JFF, reset the brain, opening the vision of what the goal really is and the benefits that will flow thereof.With vision and a plan will come all other things if application and execution follow behind, the money from the private sector, support from the public, more top class matches, domino effect, everybody loves a winner.

One thing I find really funny and cannot see how a country FA can go along with this is how Bora wasgoing to live in mexico and still be the DT for Jamaica that makes absolutely no sense (not to mention it is the house of our biggest competitor). It shows a total lack of commitment and fundamental disrepect to the country (in my mind anyway) and it truly shows the desperation of the FA for accepting that kind of non-committal stance and paying for it too, who says you can't have your cake and eat it too, Bora licking the icing now, he did nothing in Ja and walked away with a bunch of money.

I hear the same thing going on in Iran they had a coach up to recent that was flying back to Spain on the weekend and flying in for games and some preparation.

Comment

Working...
    X