Canada lose one of the Guzman brother to holland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada lose one of the Guzman brother to holland

Canada have already lose another midfielder to England. Owen Hargreaves and Jonathan Guzman refuse to play for canada. Canada will still be the surprise team in concacaf as long as they make the final round.

and jamaica lose both of dem?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That really sucks for Canada. Especially after already having lost Hargreaves.

The presence of both of those two in their midfield could have really boosted their chances in WC qualifying.

But the USA lost Giuseppe Rossi, so I know something about how it feels.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        and jamaica lose both of dem?
        did jonatahn ever want to play for JA

Comment

I dunno, but isn't that what you wanted?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
            did jonatahn ever want to play for JA
            Or how about the Philippines?

That was an option for both brothers, too.

But for Jonathan it was always going to be a choice between Canada and Holland. All other countries were non-factors.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

they did and OJ can tell you.

He knows about and is familiar with brothers.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin only julian de guzamn to my knowledge man expressed interest in playing...jamaica was never on jonatahn radar

Comment

isn't your job to find out?!! what the hell man...yuh slacking off!!!!

cho!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I don't think you can blame him for wanting to play for Holland. He has more opportunites to play in WC tournaments and Euro Chamionships than Canada who plays in a WC every 22 years...hahahaha.

Comment

hope him tek care of him paperworks..memba salomon kalou?

Comment

At one point the father had contacted the jff. One prominent ex national coach who was at summer camp where the younger was said he could find them on any street corner in Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          At one point the father had contacted the jff. One prominent ex national coach who was at summer camp where the younger was said he could find them on any street corner in Jamaica.
                          hehehe ... afterall we do have an abundance of talent.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                          X