Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Simoes know bout Adebayor ?
    I made reference to Adebayor because Fuller could learn a thing or two from him about how to get into better positioning to score and when to shoot and when not to.

Nuh tek man fi fool bredrin.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      This fellow talking bout Championship level striker and Adebayour. Are we still talking about Jamaica's National team?
      Im discussing how intelligent Adebayor plays the game as a striker and that Fuller can probably learn a few things from him.

Do you get it? Adebayor knows how to position himself to score goals and knows when to shoot at goal and when to pass. Intelligent football strikers learn than from early.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
        Im discussing how intelligent Adebayor plays the game as a striker and that Fuller can probably learn a few things from him.

Do you get it? Adebayor knows how to position himself to score goals and knows when to shoot at goal and when to pass. Intelligent football strikers learn than from early.
        Using your logic none of the current Reggaeboyz should get game then?

Comment

Who are the EPL level strikers that we have available for our National team.

Comment

Is only Fullah can learn a thing or two ???

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
              Fuller and you've seen him play as much as I have im sure has a very poor first touch and bad positioning for a striker. He is not an intelligent nor instinctive footballer.
              I'm not sure which Fuller you have been watching, but it can't be Ricardo as he has great first touch and always seem to get himself in a scoring or assisting position. Also, Fuller has great vision as well. If you were to go back and check Fuller's contribution to the JA team you would have found that he had a hand in 40 to 50 % of the goals JA scored during the last failed world cup campaign. He might not have scored many, but he was one of our best set up men. Check out all the goals Marlon King scored and you will find the footprint of Fuller behind many of them.

Brethren, do some impartial research and you will see that he is a valuable contributor to the team. Now, you need to learn to forgive and forget...just because them man theif way one a woman dem don't mean you have to hate on his football skills.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                I'm not sure which Fuller you have been watching, but it can't be Ricardo as he has great first touch and always seem to get himself in a scoring or assisting position. Also, Fuller has great vision as well. If you were to go back and check Fuller's contribution to the JA team you would have found that he had a hand in 40 to 50 % of the goals JA scored during the last failed world cup campaign. He might not have scored many, but he was one of our best set up men. Check out all the goals Marlon King scored and you will find the footprint of Fuller behind many of them.

Brethren, do some impartial research and you will see that he is a valuable contributor to the team. Now, you need to learn to forgive and forget...just because them man theif way one a woman dem don't mean you have to hate on his football skills.
                He gets into good scoring positions?! Then why hasn't he scored more? And as for his assist numbers, I would be very surprised if they are half as good as you have suggested.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unnu still have people a wind unnu up pon the "intelligence" issue?

How does one attain intelligence?

What is intelligence?

Does lack of knowledge denote intelligence?

Comment

Working...
                  X