"Tks to the Jamaican public for coming out"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tks to the Jamaican public for coming out"

Marshall sounding like a real veteran here, definitely seems to be a futuristic and visonary statement of positive things to come, setting the tone and the table for his teammates.

"I must say thanks to the Jamaican public for coming out and supporting us because when I looked up in the stands I felt the vibes to play. I think the next time around it is going to be even better."

Me thinks we may have some coaching material here for the future!!

Saying "thanks for coming out" qualifies one as a coach? Mi say dat to mi girl breast every time she pop off the bra. Does that make me coaching material for the future?

Comment

hahaha! family forum, bredren!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah Lionpaw, is true you use you fangs to such deadly effect that you don't realise the importance of saying thanks and setting up the vibes for the next time, Marshall is basically saying in a very straight manner that yeh, he was excited to see the thousands of people and that the next time it ah go bettah, maybe the next time you see some beenie bud jump out at yah, if you say thanks and you say can't wait till the next time you would be surprised to see the jump in activity to the next level of performance.

I know the Lion paw effect is wicked sometime, but you have fi twist it up sometime.

Marshall is evolving to that next stage my friend right before you eyes and you cyan even see it. I gwento buy you some spectacles so you make sure the paw hit the mark next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Ah Lionpaw, is true you use you fangs to such deadly effect that you don't realise the importance of saying thanks and setting up the vibes for the next time, Marshall is basically saying in a very straight manner that yeh, he was excited to see the thousands of people and that the next time it ah go bettah, maybe the next time you see some beenie bud jump out at yah, if you say thanks and you say can't wait till the next time you would be surprised to see the jump in activity to the next level of performance.

I know the Lion paw effect is wicked sometime, but you have fi twist it up sometime.

Marshall is evolving to that next stage my friend right before you eyes and you cyan even see it. I gwento buy you some spectacles so you make sure the paw hit the mark next time.
          U love buy tings fi man? Mind yunnuh.

Comment

Working...
          X