Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Teams

Hi my friends

I´m searching the badges of all teams from the first and second division in Jamaica. It´s very difficult to find some Information about football in Jamaica, but i´m very interesset in it. So perharps somebody of you could help me bit. It would be very very nice

greetings from luxembourg

try the jff site.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Harbour View F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

My avatar (see left) is for Independence City Football Club in Portmore. They play in the St. Catherine Parish Major League.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcatraz View Post
          Hi my friends

I´m searching the badges of all teams from the first and second division in Jamaica. It´s very difficult to find some Information about football in Jamaica, but i´m very interesset in it. So perharps somebody of you could help me bit. It would be very very nice

greetings from luxembourg
          Welcome!
          Kindly also vist our homepage - www.reggaeboyzsc.com

Not sure I can help with finding badges of our local teams. I would suggest you contact the JFF at -

http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...jam/index.html

- and request the contact information for the various teams.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

thank you very much

you were very helpful :P

Comment

Working...
            X