Jangle, Lazy Westman, and Lazie any predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Lazy Westman, and Lazie any predictions

Especially you Misha Jangle, I LOVE your astrological football predictions.

Mek me aide you and give you the games of the BIG THREE

Sunday, 10 February 2008
    Chelsea v Liverpool, 16:00
    Man Utd v Man City, 13:30

Monday, 11 February 2008
    Arsenal v Blackburn, 20:00
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post

Sunday, 10 February 2008
    Chelsea v Liverpool, 16:00
    Man Utd v Man City, 13:30

Monday, 11 February 2008
    ManU win!
    Chelsea Liverpool tie!
    Arsenal win!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

BoyU will win by at least 2 goals as City is decimated

and their big guns will not play.

That would be a good bet on the chelski Pool as they always seem to end NIL ALL, I have a feeling Crouch will have a big game.

I am afraid of Blackburn, they always seem to give us a TOUGH game.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

and their big guns will not play.

That would be a good bet on the chelski Pool as they always seem to end NIL ALL, I have a feeling Crouch will have a big game.

I am afraid of Blackburn, they always seem to give us a TOUGH game.
        Which big guns aren't playing for Man City? The only big guns I know of missing the game is Rooney and Evra.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Big SidEEE!!! has a MAJOR injury crisis

Wenger faces up to injury crisis

Written by: AFP

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, seen here during the Premier League match in 2007, has been hit by an injury crisis that threatens to derail ArsenalĀ“s Premier League title challenge.

LONDON (AFP) - Arsene Wenger has been hit by an injury crisis that threatens to derail Arsenal's Premier League title challenge.

Wenger is facing the unpalatable prospect of taking on Blackburn on Monday without 10 first team stars.

Tomas Rosicky, Robin van Persie and Johan Djourou are already sidelined but during Wednesday's internationals Swiss defender Phillipe Senderos aggravated a knee ligament problem and Mathieu Flamini suffered a hamstring injury playing for France.

To add to Wenger's woes, Spanish goalkeeper Manuel Almunia, already a doubt with a finger injury, has gone down with an illness that forced Wenger to send him home from training on Friday.

Abou Diaby is also likely to miss the Emirates Stadium clash with a calf injury sustained against Manchester City last weekend.

"It is a big problem. At the moment we are down to the bare bones. We are really, really short," Wenger said.

"Rosicky, Van Persie and Djourou are out and Almunia is a doubt. We lost Diaby against Manchester City with a calf problem. We might lose Flamini as well. He had to come out of the French national team.

"Philippe Senderos was injured as well. He has a medial knee ligament. I don't rule him out completely. He is positive about it, the medical team a bit less.

"Almunia has sickness. We will see about his thumb on Sunday."

With William Gallas the only central defender available to Wenger, the French coach refused to rule out the possibility of Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Eboue flying back from the African Nations Cup in time to feature against Rovers.

"The Ivory Coast play on Saturday afternoon. I haven't called Toure yet. I will call him to see if he can take a flight direct from Accra to London," Wenger said.

If Toure doesn't return in time, Wenger will be forced to play Brazil midfielder Gilberto Silva or young right-back Justin Hoye alongside Gallas.

Comment

in one fell swoop diarra...ah bwoy! well gilberto now is your time..toure and eboue away...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we can beat them dudes with our c side dont worrry.

Comment

Sunday, 10 February 2008
                Chelsea v Liverpool, 16:00 1 - 1
                Man Utd v Man City, 13:30 2 - 1

Monday, 11 February 2008
                0 - 0

Cho, I hope yuh notice seh me neva fallow yuh up the other day. Arsenal come een like gingy flies. Unuh just betta gwaan shine that trophy fe we, and we nuh waan see nuh finga prints pon it when unuh done.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X