BTW Austin will be a permanent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW Austin will be a permanent

fixture in the rboyz setup (barring injury) I did see him for Portmore aginst the Mexicans and at that time, I said if he lost weight, he would be deadly.
    Well guess what? prohpet? no, just calling it as I see it.

Pity you haffi wait until after the Prof come and say it publicly before you can say it too.

BTW, I was on record yessiday saying Austin is a real find. Mosiah, this is not to imply that it was Simoes or Burrell who found this player. The JFF system did under Boxhill.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

did you read what I said about
      Portmore and the Mexicans?

Comment

Never see you said it boss. The fact that they were not Brazilians, they did not get much credit from you. Anyway, you can absolve yourself of the doubters by using the search features of the forum to find such a post. This forum archives everything and we nuh dash whe nutten again.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hey, y'all can take credit. People who are honest, however, will know that I have been singing his praises for 4 or 5 years now. He was nursing two injuries apparently - knee and back - and word was they looked bad.

And I don't believe he was discovered under Boxhill. He was a prominent member of the U-20 team that beat a talented Haitian delegation about 5 years ago. One Obrien White was also on that team, another yute who was highly acclaimed by me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

June 5th, 2007, 07:54 PM Replies: 7
            For the fans of Jamaican football on the site...
            Views: 188
            Posted By Mosiah
            Rudolph Austin is back playing ball again,...

Rudolph Austin is back playing ball again, healthy and everything. He will be selected next time the Boyz have a match. You heard it hear first!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you have now gone and rained on the man parade (heheheheheh) what is WRANG wid yuh?

are you challenging for the title of "profit"?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i have been longing for some half man half horse characteristics.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

longing?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X