Just wanted to say thanks AGAIN Robinho;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say thanks AGAIN Robinho;

you have demonstrated your knowledge of the science of the ball in the Ireland friendly. Over to you now Lazie AGAIN (fasten your seatbelts people)

lol... You not leaving Lazie alone with this Robinho business eeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      you have demonstrated your knowledge of the science of the ball in the Ireland friendly. Over to you now Lazie AGAIN (fasten your seatbelts people)
      Yuh 2 days late Jawge. As an Italian coworker said to me yesterday .. he would love for Italy to play that Brazilian team. Robinho is good Jawge .. but not as good as yuh hyping bout. When him... if him reach that level ... I'll let you know.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well Robinho ah mek sure say him eat crow to

Comment

Well Robinho ah mek sure say him eat crow to
          Really? How so? Never said he wasn't good ... just that he isn't as good as you think he is. Then again, what you know ... what was your view on a certain Kaka again?

Name the best 11 inna the world right now. Lets put this dolly house to bed.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'm sorry Lazie, you were saying? Oh
            Robinho is not as good. Did you see the goal that he scored? What was the score for Brasil overall? Italy was very fortunate in 1982, that's all I will say.

I don't see dunga playing Diego with Dinho (too many attackers there) furthermore Diego doesn't have a defensive game. Diego is the future and I see him replacing kaka. Brasil need to unveil another striker in the R9 mold fast.

Comment

Best 11? Robinho x 11

Comment

Best 11? Robinho x 11
                Alright. I see this is another joker thread.

Comment

Fi yuh go insult mi an tell mi
                  bout Lampard an some other mortal fram Englan betta dan di King? (imagine Lampard an gerrad, dem nat even gifted to rhatid)

Yuh an scaly a mad peeple.

Comment

Fi yuh go insult mi an tell mi
                    bout Lampard an some other mortal fram Englan betta dan di King? (imagine Lampard an gerrad, dem nat even gifted to rhatid)

Yuh an scaly a mad peeple.
                    I said no such thing obviously you have Lampard on yuh mind.

Comment

or.....compulsive behaviour!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X