Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl and Mosiah yuh haffi understand football to

appreciate this:

The Brazilian, who guided Jamaica to their unprecedented appearance at the World Cup Finals in France 1998, was, however, meek in conceding that in-form strikers - Wigan Athletic's Marlon King and Ricardo Fuller of Stoke City - did not get the midfield support they needed to be more effective.

"As a Brazilian you will always be concerned with that. Yes, we need to support our strikers more. It is very difficult for strikers to play in those circumstances," he argued.

Don't buss yuh brains.. continue with the ranting about 4 defenders on players and how many passing options di forwards have when dem get the ball.

Drop in a serious attacking mid (Tappa the best to play that position or Hue ) and yuh si what kind of problems Fuller and King give people.

Fuller has a known profile and certain 'top of the world skills' eidda yuh put him in a position to use dem or shat up.

I gwine "shat up".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah but Hue is not as creative as Tappa and
      cannot hold up the ball and command respect from opponents. I think that
      is why you see midfielders of the Dunga mold in the game. The costa ricans were look for turnovers to spring counter attacks. I think Hue would be the outlet here. When not sure better be defensive. I think the prof. will paly Hue against a top team to demonstrate the point.

Comment

What would we do without you? Who else could break down the Professor's intentions as clearly and as concisely as you do?

"Hue is not as creative as Tappa." Damn right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so how comes hue not playing? hope his time will come.

Comment

A me yuh a ask, bredren? Jawge say him will get some playing time against Bermuda.

I can't wait!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              "Hue is not as creative as Tappa." Damn right!
              if Tappa was from Brasil, Argentina or one of the south American countries he would have been a big star. I like Hue, but he is no Tappa...

Comment

Is like comparing Zidane to another French Midfielder.. quite silly really.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Is like comparing Zidane to another French Midfielder.. quite silly really.
                  LOL....I wished we could find another Tappa! It's only one game, but the way we dominated possesion we should have scored a few more. We need to get better service to strikers. Still, the mid was industrious and really snuffed out most of the Tico's attack. I would have liked to see more of Wolf as it appeared he might have a something to offer.

Comment

Isn't Tappa still the best we have? Suit him up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X