The match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The match

Nuff man a bawl that Austin playing too deep but name a better defensive mid other than the man at right back, tyrone Marshall?

Nuff a fuss how Jason Morrisson started over Hue etc. but tell me when again Simoes would be able to get a look at him?

Man a talk bout the defense but we forget when the two defender them a tackle like them work a frome, offa the same forward and missing and when we look like we don't have an idea defense was.

The team was discipline and keep shape right throughtout, you nuh see nuh wingback a run up every play like them a forward.

How soon we forget, all of a sudden we have world beater. This is just the first game under Simoes and we are playing one of the top team in the region and we didn't do too bad.

Normally by the second half the man them can kill we off and that wasn't the case. I gave Bora six months but I will cut Rene by three as the man is on the BALL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    The team was discipline and keep shape right throughtout, you nuh see nuh wingback a run up every play like them a forward.
    That is where me and you differ. I want to see people interchanging positions all day! It is how the TEAM responds that will determine whether we remain disciplined and in "keeping shape".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are correct in that it was a promising performance! The group showed potential...even tremendous potential.

...but, I'll say it again there are questions in my mind on some of these players being able to step up...keep pace with standards a little higher - say, the CAF teams in their current CAF tournament e.g Egypt (imitation Brazil? ) and others such as say, Korea, Japan, Australia...etc. -

...forgetabout stepping up with TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMS!

...and as you all know TOP OF THE WORLD is the aim!
      Last edited by Karl; February 8, 2008, 12:23 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Normally by the second half the man them can kill we off and that wasn't the case.
        Which match exactly did this happen?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am concern with the speed in that flat back 4.. but saw very little of the game so cant provide an intelligent opinion.

Comment

nuff games Mo. Check your record. Even going back to last qualifiers. In most of our game we competed somewhat but come about the 70 minutes we have nothing left.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I strongly disagree! Are you talking about when we have our farin contingent? Compare Am. apples to otaheite, please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In most of our game we competed somewhat but come about the 70 minutes we have nothing left.
                And we gave up goals in the 12th hour, and missed easy sitters (Tappa in Panama).
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Almost everytime we play our tactical discipline breaks down in the last twenty minutes and a big gap open between defense and the rest, tackles start to get reckless and man start a little bit more dribbling.

Comment

And when did we give up a goal on Wednesday?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo mi tell you you build from defense up. Each time the defense overlap there was always coverage from midfield. Normally with our wingbacks the overlap even if they have no cover and out of the play.

Even Bibi has been guilty in the pass. Tyrone made some execllent run but each time he ran he had cover and he didn't over do it. When Bibi went Phillips was behind him.

Normally defense overlap and them just kick it overhead and catch the defense high up.

Comment

That's not exactly what you posted.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Comment was on the Boxhill-Lazaphony flopped Germany WC campaign.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

lost me

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the interchanging is part of keeping shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X