I was one of them that was scared everytime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was one of them that was scared everytime

Stew Peas used to make a tackle. Again .. he gets my vote for MOM for the game. The boy made good use of the ball each time he got it, wasn't into the "OUTA YUH LIFE" play .. tackled sensibly ... I wouldn't mind seeing him play there again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Stew Peas used to make a tackle. Again .. he gets my vote for MOM for the game. The boy made good use of the ball each time he got it, wasn't into the "OUTA YUH LIFE" play .. tackled sensibly ... I wouldn't mind seeing him play there again.
    Yuh right! He had a good game!
    mmmm? ...looked heavy and slow to me!
    Well as we go along and meet higher calibre TEAMs all our players will eventually have to compete against fast runners! We'll see who has it and how doesn't!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Whats with you and this fast/slow thing as of late?
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

the mind stillmoving 'pon rapid but the body ... ah... the body...that is a different sankey!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Whats with you and this "Boy", u pick up de foreign Managers

lingo (English) when talking about players even when they are adults and some waay into their 30's.

Laux sah, u is wanna dem wheh leave Yard and as u touch dung have American accident (accent) nuh chue?
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
            lingo (English) when talking about players even when they are adults and some waay into their 30's.

Laux sah, u is wanna dem wheh leave Yard and as u touch dung have American accident (accent) nuh chue?
            Wha ... if we should ever talk to each other ... yuh gonna need a translator.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

one betta....mi cousin granfather lef' jamaica at age 40, he is now in his late 70's and tell me di odda day in a faux english accent "ho...h'im han hinglishman!"...to rahtid...mi start suh 'til mi

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL Gamma, dat one good, "Faux Hinglish"

and he left Yard as a "boy" of FORTY!!!
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Working...
                X