• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh, heh.

Comment

how comes we argue the same thing over and over again. To develop players we need to develop them I think Bora had the right idea the difference is execution. We need to user the fifa dates for the best team and the other dates for local players as other countries will be in the same situation more or less. The issue was that we did not use our Fifa dates so we had no one playing overseas or local.

Comment

he "sees the unseen", i think he threw in prophet a coupla times and i also see a messianic complex.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

oh, lest we forget, a master sculptor too! Jawge, how Tappa sculpture coming along?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

local sports media is a joke , i still hear them crying for 5-3-2, what they dont understand is that 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 is used in europe esp the u.k thats what our boyz play under in europe , so why would they expect us not to be comfortable with said formation or more comfortable with 5-3 2 ?They expect us to regress to tactics used in 98 ? to suit thier whims?

Bora mentioned this to Hunt , by asking who uses that today ?
              Our media are just as bad as the two clowns on FSW fone in.

Good to see the 4-4-2 but i think it will be 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 in the end .
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i was thinking maybe di big difference is bora used A matches while Simoes may be looking at lower order matches....like what he use to do before with carrying the team to face mexican league sides and brazil camps etc.

Bora was fired because Simoes is cheaper and knows Jamaica. I doubt itwas because of his coaching ability. The more I think about it...the more I realise that Boxhill was giving Bora A matches, when Bora wanted to play the locals only.

Comment

Working...
                X