No announcement yet.

Just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sass, I do not know what blinkers you are talking about. All i am trying to point out is that the man never said he would not select Chamionship players. I am finished with the matter as this is not my fight.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

But can you explain how Championship came into this if he had intention of selecting others from the same league.
      A bet if Fuller was in the EPL there would be no EPL attach to it. He is putting down the championship league by doing this and imply because Fuller only play in that league he is not as good as others who ply their trade in the EPL.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fuller has his place in the national side. It will be a matter of how he is used by Simoes. We have seen Fuller much more effective for his club. I am sure when Simoes work with him some more you will see him play differently. Remember, the players came to jamaica only Sunday night then had a couple training sessions with Simoes for the game on Wednesday. Now that the prof has his players in an actual game situation, he can now analyze the tape(or DVD) and be better able to address the individual issues like how Fuller fits into the team.

Fuller has immense potential, it is for the coach to harness it for his team.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

OK, but let the man defend his position. I am quite capable of defending my position when I am ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Fuller has his place in the national side. It will be a matter of how he is used by Simoes. We have seen Fuller much more effective for his club. I am sure when Simoes work with him some more you will see him play differently. Remember, the players came to jamaica only Sunday night then had a couple training sessions with Simoes for the game on Wednesday. Now that the prof has his players in an actual game situation, he can now analyze the tape(or DVD) and be better able to address the individual issues like how Fuller fits into the team.

Fuller has immense potential, it is for the coach to harness it for his team.
            Is it or is it not strange that after playing professionally for a million years...OK! so many years, we still speak of Fuller as having potential?

btw - One man said, potential = not having done it (for Fuller: not having done it yet!)

To be fair to Fuller he is a much better play than the last time around (2006 qualifiers)...however, with his touch and goalscoring ability it is his intelligence...not playing sensible...not enough evidence of good thinking on the field that baffles us.

Is it he freezes...has brain-lock when on the field? Whatever it is he certainly is not matching his 'touch ball skills' with adequate 'brain power'!
            Last edited by Karl; February 9, 2008, 01:29 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

him nuh have no defense. him simply sit by and let you try.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                Well I guess only Bibi and Claude Davis should play for us smart man. Bout wouldn't select a championship player. You wouldn't select King before him go Wigan the other day then?
                Re-read my original post. I said I wouldn't select a championship player like Fuller. No mention was made of King or any other lower div player. What is the coaches job? Isn't the coaches job to select the best players to represent the NT.

King is a better option than Fuller even when he played at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  But can you explain how Championship came into this if he had intention of selecting others from the same league.
                  A bet if Fuller was in the EPL there would be no EPL attach to it. He is putting down the championship league by doing this and imply because Fuller only play in that league he is not as good as others who ply their trade in the EPL.

Isn't it logic that the better players play in the EPL than Coca Cola Div 1? This is not an EPL vs Championship argument. My point is directed at Fuller and last time I checked he does play in the championship with Stoke right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Sass, I do not know what blinkers you are talking about. All i am trying to point out is that the man never said he would not select Chamionship players. I am finished with the matter as this is not my fight.

Thankyou sah.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      To be fair to Fuller he is a much better play than the last time around (2006 qualifiers)...
                      Why do you think so?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X