Just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering...

...outside of England, and The US, do we have any players in the German, Swiss, Belgian leagues that we can have coach Simoes look at for the upcoming qualifiers in the next ew months?

I mean I'd like to know that all players local and overseas based get a look in.

btw, Fuller is not of international standard and should be dropped from future games.

We have a player in Sweden and a good striker in Angola.

Comment

[quote=Warlord;82527
      btw, Fuller is not of international standard and should be dropped from future games.[/quote]

And you have no clue about football..thank god you are not on our coaching staff.

Comment

I guess I don't have a clue eedah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, whats the word on the Jersey?
          "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Missing the Prof's crabtoe. Trying to get that before sending it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
              ...outside of England, and The US, do we have any players in the German, Swiss, Belgian leagues that we can have coach Simoes look at for the upcoming qualifiers in the next ew months?

I mean I'd like to know that all players local and overseas based get a look in.

btw, Fuller is not of international standard and should be dropped from future games.

Drop Willy Boo, yuh sure. Dat nah guh happen sorry. Yuh haffi live wid it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                And you have no clue about football..thank god you are not on our coaching staff.
                Really, why is Ricardo Fuller not playing for a team in the premiership if he's that good? I think you're just talking out of your backside like most bias Ricardo Fuller supporters. I probably know alot more about football than you do.

If I was on the coaching staff I wouldn't select a championship striker like Fuller unless my options were limited.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                  Drop Willy Boo, yuh sure. Dat nah guh happen sorry. Yuh haffi live wid it.
                  Fuller isn't a good option. He should be away from our NT set up.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    We have a player in Sweden and a good striker in Angola.

Thanks. Didn't we also have one in Russia too. Damani Ralph?

Comment

Fuller isn't a good option. He should be away from our NT set up.
                      Him ah nuh option, him ah wi strikah along wid King an Shelton. If him was not on form den mi wouldah si wid yuh, but man dem pan form suh him selection sure.

Comment

just watch the ride. Watch the coach tell him wha fi do and set up an attacking midfielder fi come right through the middle.

Them can try Obrien White fi dat. A good option there, speed, strenght and him nuh miss often. So if them mark out the strikers with double team guess what? Bam Bam.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Really, why is Ricardo Fuller not playing for a team in the premiership if he's that good? I think you're just talking out of your backside like most bias Ricardo Fuller supporters. I probably know alot more about football than you do.

If I was on the coaching staff I wouldn't select a championship striker like Fuller unless my options were limited.
                          Well I guess only Bibi and Claude Davis should play for us smart man. Bout wouldn't select a championship player. You wouldn't select King before him go Wigan the other day then?

Comment

Paw, read what the man said again. He never said he would not select Championship players.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

why the emphasis on Championship? Couldn't he have put Fuller?

No bother put on nuh blinkers here Tilla.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X