Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Karl;82934]
    Originally posted by Warlord View Post

You misunderstoood the post. It was all about how you bring the TEAM on as fast as possible.

Look at the FIFA Rankings and you shall see, for example, that many S. Americans teams are stronger than those in the CAF. Styles make matches. Let us choose wisely as we step up the quality TEAM we face. Hey, you forgot that my mantra...one of...is to the TOP OF THE WORLD. You must play the best to be considered the best. We'll have to work our way FORWARDS and UPWARDS!
    Fair enough, but I personally do not always ride the wave of FIFA rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      yes Bring on Hingland, Mexico or Austrialia. A little grudge match is good for the soul and developement.

Cork di stadium, nuff nuff tune and put down some ball pon the rathid.

while we're at it might as well bring on France, Portugal and world champions Italy too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
        The more I read of your comments is the more I realize what a football dunce you are. Currently, our first tier fowards are King, Shelton, and Fuller. A combination of 2 of those three are our prefered starters. All of our other fowards are a class below. In time some may step up and claim a top spot and or our first tier might lose fitness or form. I like Bennett, but he is not yet in that first tier.

Please humor me with your team that you thing would be competitive with Mexico.
        hmnnnn. Calling me names to make yourself look like a knowledgeable armchair coach still doesn't prove your point. The mere fact that you say that Teafore Bennett is below Fuller is a joke. He has far more upside than Fuller but the blind and deaf cannot see that. None of those people you mentioned are infinitely better than Bennett and you know it.

And no I wont humor you because I stand firm in my belief that playing Mexico right now will result in a hiding for the boyz.

Comment

Working...
        X