Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What must be done before we play trinidad

Suggestion..
    We should get a couple training camps and play some caribbean side or cayman with a local squad and few mls players. Make about 6 changes to eliminate this game counting for fifa status . I am sure the fans will turn out to see Carl Brown and Rene coaching on both side . We need to play away game with honduras,costa rica, mexico etc with a strong squad if possible. Home games are good but we going to need and learn to win on the road too when there is not much crowd support. Australia is a good test in England and it would be easier on the players especially travelling. Profit from that game should be able to pay off the english FA. We can even invited Rene Simoes in brazil team to play a local national side. Mls team can also be invited but make sure we make enought changes to eliminate Fifa status.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    Suggestion..
    We should get a couple training camps and play some caribbean side or cayman with a local squad and few mls players. Make about 6 changes to eliminate this game counting for fifa status . I am sure the fans will turn out to see Carl Brown and Rene coaching on both side . We need to play away game with honduras,costa rica, mexico etc with a strong squad if possible. Home games are good but we going to need and learn to win on the road too when there is not much crowd support. Australia is a good test in England and it would be easier on the players especially travelling. Profit from that game should be able to pay off the english FA. We can even invited Rene Simoes in brazil team to play a local national side. Mls team can also be invited but make sure we make enought changes to eliminate Fifa status.
    No Mercy,

You're not serious right? No more central american teams for the next 8 months. Why not look to a CAF opponent or Switzerland or Turkey? I hate the fact that our president seems obsessed wit Latin America opponents.

Comment

These are teams we have to go throught to qualify so it

make sense to play them to get a better understanding of their style of play.Also because of limited funds sometimes we have to settle for countries who are willing to play us at an affordable prize. Trust me international football is a business . Our Ranking is low and we are in financial debt so the best thing is to build up some revenue locally to pay off some debt before we start doing some expensive travelling. This is one area in which I do not support this adminstration in, because I think the travelling expenses for training could be better put to use locally for improvement of our local based talent and playing surfaces. We tend to discount our home land but most of our best athletics talent train locally and is beating the best in world..I think the reggaeboyzsc need to look at that before we start this expensive travelling fiasco. We need to clear up some of our debts before we start gambling.

Comment

Working...
      X