RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player for you was the player of the game . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which player for you was the player of the game . . .

and which might be the best new find?

I think my MOTM is Tyrone Marshall.

My best new find is Rudolph Austin.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

marshall...agreed. jury out on that other award.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"New" meaning what? First, second, third game?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

New on the scene as opposed to long time member of the senior squad. I would consider Morrison, Philips, Wolf etc as new too.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          and which might be the best new find?

I think my MOTM is Tyrone Marshall.

My best new find is Rudolph Austin.
          Best new find would be Demar Phillips. Based on his play at this point, his potential is huge... wait till him do a couple years inna Hingland..

Comment

Philips in my mind has been the best find. funny thing is during my latter days at Morant bay High school I used to watch Philips play at the under-16 level...not knowing until a couple weeks ago that Demar Philips is the "Peel Head" that I knew back then.

Hard worker, very active, agile. That over-head snap-shot kick he did last night sums up his game.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Granny may have scored the equaliser .... I'd say Stew Peas for MOM. Maybe its because him get rid of the corn rows ... but he has proven that one can over come bad habits. Another play that pleased me was when he went forward for the corner and he got the ball at his feet with his back to goal. Instead of trying to prove he is a skilly billy ... he did the simple thing and gave the ball to the man that was wide to make the cross.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Demar Phillips , for taking it to them .
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tyrone Marshall was the player of the game by about 95-1

and my new find for the reggae boy is Richard Austin because he understand the game well and is discipline in his approach. He may not be fancy dancy like Phillips but overall his midfield work offensively and defensively was very good. Phillips overhead kick was spectacular but ball possession and ball distribution say more when you are playing strong opponents. Shifie boo's do not last too long in international games because man will bruk up yu foot.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                    and my new find for the reggae boy is Richard Austin because he understand the game well and is discipline in his approach. He may not be fancy dancy like Phillips but overall his midfield work offensively and defensively was very good. Phillips overhead kick was spectacular but ball possession and ball distribution say more when you are playing strong opponents. Shifie boo's do not last too long in international games because man will bruk up yu foot.
                    Austin is a new find? Didn't he score in on the games that was played at the end of last year?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I wonder if some of us realise that he has shown this promise from his U-20 days. His injury kept him out for the better part of 2 years but he has come back even stronger than expected. And he did all this while not going off to Belgium!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let me try and understand this...

Are you describing Demar Phillips as a Shiffie boo ?

What do you think about his ball possession and distribution skills ?

Comment

Yes Tilla, the MOM was Marshall. Definetly needs to be part of the program.

Comment

He will be close to 36 in 2010.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              He will be close to 36 in 2010.
                              He can be part of the setup to help us get there..doesn't mean he has to go. Still, if none of the youngsters can dislodge him, then so be it. A man should have to stake his claim to start no matter his age.

Comment

Working...
                              X