We have found our Peter Cargil, the number SEVEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have found our Peter Cargil, the number SEVEN

he and Akeem will form a formidable pair. That is if Akeem hasnt lost his skill while at Uconn. Campbell Rice nuh good and shouldnt be called back.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
    he and Akeem will form a formidable pair. That is if Akeem hasnt lost his skill while at Uconn. Campbell Rice nuh good and shouldnt be called back.
    Are you and RF drinking from the same bottle? How many simple passes that youth misplayed and unuh talking Cargill?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I guess we are sipping the same vintage,

is the number 7 Morrison? well if so, MARK MY WORDS!!!!him damn good and not flashy. He is a .....
      Great Talent, has excellent movement, shows for the ball QUICKLY, controlls and passes quickly and has composure. I only saw first half and I think just before the half time hewas injured and lying on the ground.

I dont need a long time to see and know talent, but I need a longer time to dismiss talent as BAGGAGE, as one may hav several bad games.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Morrison is a good bwoy and will settle into his role nicely given time.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

His passing wasn't good enough. Why are people afraid to call a spade a spade. Anyway as one poster stated this morning he can do better, suh I'll give him time.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, the glass is not always half empty, its half full sometimes. Its the vision that the youth have that I am impressed with. While you see only the few passes that went astray, I see a couple good ones that were dead on target over good range. The youth is still learning his trade, and looks to have imprved since going to Belgium. Looks to be young enough too (as in will be around 27/28 in 2010)
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
              Lazie, the glass is not always half empty, its half full sometimes. Its the vision that the youth have that I am impressed with. While you see only the few passes that went astray, I see a couple good ones that were dead on target over good range. The youth is still learning his trade, and looks to have imprved since going to Belgium. Looks to be young enough too (as in will be around 27/28 in 2010)
              Bossman ... you and Mexx a label the youth the next Cargill ... mi affi wonder a when unuh start watch ball. Based on his passing last night .. the thought of Cargill shouldn't even come to mind.

Comment

I labelled him the next cargill because of the similarities I see between both players. Same stature, they both wear #7(I know cargill still plays ball wherever he is), and they seem to have the same sort of body language. Cargill was a good passer of the ball in his days....and yes, I have seen him make bad passes, just like you are suggesting Morrison did last night. SO it looks like my comparison is spot on.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mexx, Reggae-Fan and other fanz who really know ball, Morrison is the real deal and and great find. He had a great game last night, for a player in his position. Nothing flashy, always show open, pass it off again, boringly effective, like a Makalele or Dunga, and so the Jack-Asssss-enal fan Mexx dont feel left out, almost like ex-Goooner Patrick Viera.

He was moving like marathon runner, being in the right place ant the right time, pass and move, give it to the flashy players. Every team needs a player like that, right in the center.

If Simoes recognizes that quality in a player in the holding midfield position, it would seem like Morrison should be the first name on his team sheet,

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
                    Mexx, Reggae-Fan and other fanz who really know ball, Morrison is the real deal and and great find. He had a great game last night, for a player in his position. Nothing flashy, always show open, pass it off again, boringly effective, like a Makalele or Dunga, and so the Jack-Asssss-enal fan Mexx dont feel left out, almost like ex-Goooner Patrick Viera.

He was moving like marathon runner, being in the right place ant the right time, pass and move, give it to the flashy players. Every team needs a player like that, right in the center.

If Simoes recognizes that quality in a player in the holding midfield position, it would seem like Morrison should be the first name on his team sheet,
                    Great game? What a lucky thing mi nuh know ball? Yes, we all want our players to do well .. but man and man must be more objective when commenting on a player's performance.

Comment

Morrison get stamp on his ankle early in the game and I thin

k that throw off his game..Fuller get ruff early too and that foul on him would be a red card in an qualifying game.. The man literally stamp fuller in his chest . Morrison should have leave that shot for Marlon King or hit it more positively .

Comment

Yes. looks like he was suffering from cramps throughout the game last night too. I look forward to seeing him in action again for the boyz.

Comment

Working...
                        X