Jason Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Morrison

Like what I saw from this player. He reminds me alot of Peter Cargill, both in terms of physical appearance and his passing abilities. He looks to be a good passer of the ball. How old is he? Looks like playing in Belgium has helped his game.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
    Like what I saw from this player. He reminds me alot of Peter Cargill, both in terms of physical appearance and his passing abilities. He looks to be a good passer of the ball. How old is he? Looks like playing in Belgium has helped his game.
    Good passer? Is this the same player that constantly gave the ball away? This morning Me indicated that he can do better suh mi just write it off as nerves.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, the fact that he gave the ball away on a few occasions doesnt neccesarily mean the player cant pass the ball. Sometimes you have to think outside the box lazie..I saw the player made a number of passes that were completed, over good range. I suppose you didnt see those. I preffer to see the glass as being half full than half empty. I counted a number of passes from the Costa Rican midfield that were either wayward or were intercepted by the Jamaica players...I'd say Jamaica had a better passing game than the Costa Ricans overall last night.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

morrison,morrison, morrison...where have i heard that surname before in connection with the all in one equestrian....morrison...hmmmmmm

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

did I hear the commentator say that Ashley Young of Aston Villa was one of the two walk-ons at the Jamaica vs England camp who wanted to play for Jamaica. But the fiasco with Marlon King changed his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            did I hear the commentator say that Ashley Young of Aston Villa was one of the two walk-ons at the Jamaica vs England camp who wanted to play for Jamaica. But the fiasco with Marlon King changed his mind.
            Hell yeah! Another chapter in the Football under Boxhill's Reign.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Morrison definitely was below his level of play. Did some good defensive work though.

As for Ashley Young. That is one of the first things King spoke about. How turned off Young was by the entire lack of organization that Boxhill was running when he brought him with him to the camp.

Comment

Yup...thats what he said.

Comment

A player in my books is rate by his consistency and morrison

need more games to see his potential or lack of...Jamaica need a solid left back who is tall ,strong tackler ,speedy and comfortable with ball at his feet. We need a defender who can stand up inna 50 -50 challenge and burn strikers ankle badly. We need defenders who strikers are afraid of and still capable of taking ball comfortably from the back. I think we are still slim on the left side because God forbid Bibi and Phillips is injured during a crucial qualifying game. Our central defenders are also weak on their left side. When building central defender we need one that is stronger on the left and one that is stronger on the right or equally strong on both side which is very rare.

Comment

Working...
                  X