RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The office is full and the players are coming out now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    Tyrone Marshall, Jamal ryce and Richard Austin..Fuller is shifie as usual and Jason Morrison turning into player...Bibi even give away a free kick in a dangerous area. Pepe is a 15 minutes player to close out game. Damion Stewart still a commit foolish foul. Campbell ryce bicycle kick that hit the post was spectacular. We should have receive 2 penalty if it wasn't a trini ref. Bibi a waste time in defence. How the hell Phillips and Jason get start over Jermaine Hue and Omar Daley.
    Mi see why them call u "No Sense" to rhatid. If u think Ryce play good and Phillips have a bad game, u really naave nuh blasted sense. Ryce a one a the reason why mi cut when Costa Rica score. The man a the most frustrating player mi see to rhatid. Fuller and King never stop cuss him and shake dem head after him. Almost every time he got the ball he gave it away. A better JJ did come wid him brucky boo foolishness cause at least him woulda beat a defender or two unlike Campbell-****************e. I'll be surprised if they call him for the next game. Phillips took the bicycle kick by the way.

Comment

Bibi a waste time in defence...

Where was Bibi when costa rica score...Only Marshall play well in defence and stew peas make one good tackle...Costa rica was not really attacking just toying with jamaica. Jamaica was just lucky but I am glad the match draw instead we losing. Rene can a give man 5 minutes in friendly when Fuller look tired or get injured early in the game. Misunderstanding in building a wall ..

Here is my future side...

Ricketts - goalkeeper
      Right back - Tyrone Marshall
      Centre half - Claude Davis,Damion Stewart and Oneil Thompson
      Left back - need one

Midfield - Richard Austin, Bibi , damien Francis and Jermaine Hue(Fit)

Forwards

King and Luton Shelton

Fuller and Pepe off the bench...

Comment

Campbell ryce bicycle kick that hit the post was spectacular.
        That was not Campbell-Ryce, it was Demar Philips. Damn good kick. Pity it did not go in.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Maybe too much weed ..but who took the bicycle kick

Ryce or phillips....I think it was ryce

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
            Ryce or phillips....I think it was ryce
            Bredrin, mi a watch the replay pon TV as mi type. When Gardner made the cross, Ryce was on the wing. He was in full view of the camera and had nothing to do with the play. It was Phillips who took the effort.

Comment

It was #9 Demar. Demar had to leave the field after the kick because he injured himself from that effort. Campbell-Ryce was way out the left side.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ok ...no big deal ..good try by phillips

That would have been a classic for years to come. I would rather see Tyrone marshall one than that any day.

Comment

Working...
                X