Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game today

Assasin, thanks for the review.

For the game today, I will be showing the game as long as it is showing on the FSC. For all the local massive who are not subscribed to FSC, they are welcome to watch the game without feeling pressured to make a purchase. See address below:

3061 Jim Owens Road
    Kennesaw, GA 30152

Mo, thanks for the effort.
    "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Note to Atlanta forumites:
    Gwaan go patronize the restaurant, and go deh wid a hungry belly. The atmosphere is always better under the influence of alcohol and good food!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hortical, I do not serve alcohol at this time. But I will be offering freshly made fruit juices.

By spring, I will be doing some expansion, adding a deck. At that time I will be offering beer, wine, and blended daquiri.
      "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

sorry I can't make it tonight but good luck
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I understand. Hope you get to see it.

Comment

Working...
          X