Canada is the team to beat in concacaf this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada is the team to beat in concacaf this year

base on the squad they have. Canada have come of age with its third gneration players from jamaica,ireland,poland,brazil and other countries. The squad is being pick properly now and I think they are ready to surprise concacaf opponents. Right now Canada is 2-0 better than the reggaeboyzsc best squad. Simoes alone cannot make the reggaeyzsc qualify ..the boys have to put extra work to catch up with its concacaf opponents.

Riiiiight. They beat some team no one ever heard about 2-0 and they are now the team to beat? They don't have half as much talented individual players as us. I will agree that they may have the better TEAM(as Karl would say) for now as they have been preparing for a while now, but I doubt they are the "team to beat" in Concacaf. Never have, never will be.

Comment

They beat Martinique 1-0 the other day. Yes, they are the team to beat.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
        Riiiiight. They beat some team no one ever heard about 2-0 and they are now the team to beat? They don't have half as much talented individual players as us. I will agree that they may have the better TEAM(as Karl would say) for now as they have been preparing for a while now, but I doubt they are the "team to beat" in Concacaf. Never have, never will be.
        I guess y'all didn't see the Concacaf Gold Cup since Jamaica with all the "talented individual players" failed to qualify.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I guess y'all didn't see the Concacaf Gold Cup since Jamaica with all the "talented individual players" failed to qualify.
          Ummm, our overseas based players didn't come for Caribbean Cup. Yuh figet?

Comment

Ummm, our overseas based players didn't come for Caribbean Cup. Yuh figet?
            ummm ... so the line bout the amount of talented individual players is misleading then?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              ummm ... so the line bout the amount of talented individual players is misleading then?
              How is it misleading? I didnt say our local club players are better individually. And how u jump gone a Gold Cup from mi statement?

Comment

How is it misleading? I didnt say our local club players are better individually. And how u jump gone a Gold Cup from mi statement?
                The mention of the Gold Cup was based on Canada's performance in that competition.

Comment

Working...
                X