I like what Shelton is going through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like what Shelton is going through

at United. It will make him a very good striker (if he succeeds in winning first team place), he will be a top notch professional. What most people don't seem to realise; is that first team spot cannot just be given to him because he is fast, technical blah, blah.

Robson has to justify to England why this lad from the islands is out there and not theirs. Shelton will have to practice hard, work on his weaknesses and the world will be his. I'm glad he will get some Brasilian coaching; the Prof should be able to give him some pointers how to survive in these envrionments.

If Robson keep his job. His record so far is not very good.
    Jawge so the bench at Real made Robino a better player? or is it the fact that he actually got a chance to play and improve.

If Shelton don't get games he will not improve.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If Shelton don't get games he will not improve.
      I always have to argue with you. Shelton not just have to "get game", he has to demand it with performance and doing what his coach wants him to do. No coach will keep a player on the bench indefinately if you are delivering the goods.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Some teams are not for young devloping players and Robson is a checkbook manager.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Trus mi, if Shelton delivers, no way will Robson or any coack keep him ou of the team.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla if Luton start perform the way we know he can somebody have to be traded as James Beattie is the leading scorer in the championship and lose his place for 2 weeks to injury. No way he is going to stay on the bench. Rob Hulse was their leading scorer in the Prem and just came back from injury about a month ago and is playing himself back into form. John stead is decent and is coming off the bench in most games and he is also scoring as well. Somebody have to go. My main problem is not Shelton will not perform but even while performing he is going to be limited at Sheffield. I still believe that.

Comment

Shelton may have to stay anyway cause of work permit problems as Phil Graham must be looking at Ricketts case.

Comment

Working...
              X