Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton score for United

Luton score, Sheffield 1 up at half Time
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Game ended 2-2. Two Reggae Boyz scored in that game. Shelton scored for SU and Lisbie for Colchester.

Fuller scored from the penalty spot in Stoke's 2-1 win over Cardiff.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Lisbie is a reggaeboy ?

Comment

He has represented Jamaica in official FIFA sanctioned competition in the past, making him country tied to us by FIFA rules. The fact that he is still involved in the game at 29 years of age is no reason he cannot be considered a Reggae Boy.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

One at a time mi yout, one one cocoa full basket.

Comment

Mi a wait fi see if them a start Shelton over Beattie and Hulse.

Them just a stop progress.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He scores, great now to move on & cement a place in the side.
              It would be good to be there when da gates of Zion are closed ......... Chalice

Comment

Di same Lisbie dat Karl Brown siddung pon Bench after him fly how much thousand miles ?

Comment

Same one. CB had the tendency of keeping good playrs either on the bench or out of the team. It is the same way he said he did not rate Damion Francis after giving him 10 minutes of the tail end of a game.

Comment

they didn't "have the knack".....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X