Local players/coaches should stop from giving overseas play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local players/coaches should stop from giving overseas play

ers preferencial treatment . All players should be payed the same amount to represent the nation. Local players need to stop respecting these overseas players in training and fight for their position. I am tired of seeing players afraid to tackle the so called star players from overseas. I am also tired of seeing overseas players only perform well in training and only play basic in matches after making the side. I am also tired of seeing players standing around when they are not involved in a particular drill and players must be prepared before actual training officially started.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    ers preferencial treatment . All players should be payed the same amount to represent the nation. Local players need to stop respecting these overseas players in training and fight for their position. I am tired of seeing players afraid to tackle the so called star players from overseas. I am also tired of seeing overseas players only perform well in training and only play basic in matches after making the side. I am also tired of seeing players standing around when they are not involved in a particular drill and players must be prepared before actual training officially started.

Pay has nothing to do with effort at training and in games! Regardless of pay...once accepted the player must give maximum effort...play to very best of ability!

Anything less means if others can give more to TEAM - replacement!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

When did you see the local boyz in training?

Please file a report!
      Last edited by Hortical; February 1, 2008, 02:58 PM.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X