Alright X and the gang, Liverpool is a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    8 years , Rafa deh deh 8 years , the question is what has he achieved since he has been there?

A C.L league , title , runners up, F.A cup and Carling Cup is no small feat to accomplish in 4 years.

Assain will have you believe Aston Villa could have done the same with less.
    Well lets look at the players Rafa had at his disposal compared to what MArtin have since going to Villa?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Every season I expect to win the prem , Rafa has given me belief.He won the C.L league didnt he , went to the finals last year.

We still have a good record in the prem 1 defeat for the season.When we solidify 4th place , FA cup and C.L league this year , dont tell me not to believe that we cannot win the prem next year.

Rafa expects it , liverpool expects it and X expects it.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Every season I expect to win the prem , Rafa has given me belief.He won the C.L league didnt he , went to the finals last year.

We still have a good record in the prem 1 defeat for the season.When we solidify 4th place , FA cup and C.L league this year , dont tell me not to believe that we cannot win the prem next year.

Rafa expects it , liverpool expects it and X expects it.
        Wait .. mek mi get this right .. On Feb 1st you already mekking prediction fi win next season EPL? The way yuh sliding down the league you should be concerned if unuh gonna be playing EPL or Championship football next season.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What have you won in 4 years ? I will make it easy for you what have you won in 50 ?

Then and only then will I entertain the thought of giving you a reply.Is this madness?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wouldnt you love that ?

Comment

Wouldnt you love that ?

Lets see ....

Comment

Dis bredda Assain serious , Im juss coming out of the closet as a A. Villa supporter , bawling ignorance to the financial aspects of football as it pertains to buying quality , and a jump on liverpool misfortune as proof that A.Villa has more quality ?

To quote , they play beautifull football.............I dont know what is this world coming.

Comment

Dis bredda Assain serious , Im juss coming out of the closet as a A. Villa supporter , bawling ignorance to the financial aspects of football as it pertains to buying quality , and a jump on liverpool misfortune as proof that A.Villa has more quality ?

To quote , they play beautifull football.............I dont know what is this world coming.
                  Good question, the fact that Aston Villa plays more entertaining football than Liverpool ... what is the world coming to?

Comment

"I dont know what is this world coming."

you really don't

The fact is Liverpool shouldn't be 7 in the league and can't even win a game lately.

Mi have fi support my local gun fighter. When mi go a England every so often a Villa Park mi a go just like when mi go a Ja a St. Georges game mi go a lynch park and if them a do well even if them can't buy 20 million pound player them get my 1000% support.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

didn't houllier win CL too?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        When did y'all build a EPL mentality? Somehow that missed me. When I add it up ... its only Blackburn, Arsenal, Chelsea and of course ... IF NOT MANU ... DEN WHO?

Talk to Arsenal and Chelsea bout the CL ... Manu already won it ... and will be winning it this year again.
                        damn, from a man whe did a spit doom and gloom after 3 matches
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

it takes alot of heart to ADMIT this.........
                          lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                            damn, from a man whe did a spit doom and gloom after 3 matches
                            Where did I express doom and gloom? If yuh cannot understand mi posts .. then ask. All I said was the Empire needed to get it together as they couldn't afford for the others to get too far ahead of them. Every month yuh come wid the same thing. Read and understand.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...83&postcount=1

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...29&postcount=1

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...94&postcount=1

Comment

funny that you used other posters quotes...LOL... yo mussi think a X yo a debate wid.

Everybody remembers vividly your verbal posture during AUGUST....

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                                funny that you used other posters quotes...LOL... yo mussi think a X yo a debate wid.

Everybody remembers vividly your verbal posture during AUGUST....
                                Damn Yuttie .. After clicking into the link, there is a Thread link that shows the entire thread .... yuh nuh know how fi use the forum yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X