No announcement yet.

Alright X and the gang, Liverpool is a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasnt aware of it ask fergie , like im say ..unnuh ave yet to build the C.L mentality like liverpool, we done build a Prem League mentality and loose it to ************************
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Boss arsenal has a manager that had time to develop talent , shrewd .He is the best prem manager in my opinion , not C.L ..hehe.

Given time i believe Rafa can accomplish the same.
      SLAP YUHSELF!!!!!!!! YUH COULDA BRITE BOUT BEST PREM MANAGER!!!! The undisputedly best manager in the EPL has got to be Sir Alex Ferguson. He has the trophies to back that up. Wegner may rank as one of the best "TEACHERS" of the game, but certainly not the best manager. Weh yuh tink, ah buy Fergie buy all dem trophies? Xcuse yuh betta wake and face reality. Livafool nuh ready yet and unuh will be fighting to stay inna de top ten by end of season.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ok jangle...that post was actual physical abuse!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Its a fact Lazie Man U manager Fergie had time to build an empire , It was 5 years before he got a hold on the prem.Arse won it a season or two as he arrived , since the advent of Chel$ki where the title was bought, I see Fergie adapting a spending approach (im frigthing) where he will spend at market value for success.

Arsenal on the other hand has not , its all bout buying cheap African talent with a hevy investment in youth development, mind you its still forgein youth development.

Rafa has just started the same , route as Arse , but it has a south american slant.

Given a season or two I expect to see results in the prem.

(Man city )Sven has taken the Chel$ki route !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

~sigh~ ia about 8 years now mi a hear dis argument from Q...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wasnt aware of it ask fergie , like im say ..unnuh ave yet to build the C.L mentality like liverpool, we done build a Prem League mentality and loose it to ************************
              When did y'all build a EPL mentality? Somehow that missed me. When I add it up ... its only Blackburn, Arsenal, Chelsea and of course ... IF NOT MANU ... DEN WHO?

Talk to Arsenal and Chelsea bout the CL ... Manu already won it ... and will be winning it this year again.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That was jangle I responded to , I cant tell who I am debating here , Mr or Mrs Man U.

Comment

how long has Rafa been manager?

Mi think as a manager you woulda have a short and long term plan. It seems the only plan is fi buy players them can't afford and be CHELSEA light.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Its a fact Lazie Man U manager Fergie had time to build an empire , It was 5 years before he got a hold on the prem.Arse won it a season or two as he arrived , since the advent of Chel$ki where the title was bought, I see Fergie adapting a spending approach (im frigthing) where he will spend at market value for success.

Arsenal on the other hand has not , its all bout buying cheap African talent with a hevy investment in youth development, mind you its still forgein youth development.

Rafa has just started the same , route as Arse , but it has a south american slant.

Given a season or two I expect to see results in the prem.

(Man city )Sven has taken the Chel$ki route !
                    Are you dipping into a bingo bag to find these excuses?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I keep telling you, this bigga than you, 1st thing yuh nuh understand the market , yuh nuh understand the history , or the institution.

When a man can delight in the comparison of A.Villa and Liverpool , I dont think I can entertain a civil argument with the individual much less cognitive one.

Comment

The question you need to ask is am I lying when you managers profess the same , who said Chel$ki has changed the financial landscape of the prem ?

Who said thier is a price for Chel$ki and everyone else?

Comment

I keep telling you, this bigga than you, 1st thing yuh nuh understand the market , yuh nuh understand the history , or the institution.

When a man can delight in the comparison of A.Villa and Liverpool , I dont think I can entertain a civil argument with the individual much less cognitive one.
                          Wait ... according to the data, Aston Villa is currently 5th in the table and Liverpool is thir ... no ... fourthhhh.... no ... fifth .... no sixth ... huh? No? Opps, this was like treasure hunting ... found them lying 7th in the table.

Yuh right X, him mad fi waan compare Aston Villa and Liverpool.

Comment

8 years , Rafa deh deh 8 years , the question is what has he achieved since he has been there?

A C.L league , title , runners up, F.A cup and Carling Cup is no small feat to accomplish in 4 years.

Assain will have you believe Aston Villa could have done the same with less.

Comment

The question you need to ask is am I lying when you managers profess the same , who said Chel$ki has changed the financial landscape of the prem ?

Who said thier is a price for Chel$ki and everyone else?
                              Stop beat round the bush. The reality is every season you predict the season belongs to Liverpool. I recall Rafa being labelled a guru without seeing his first Liverpool game.

Unuh say all unuh wanted was Jefe and unuh criss ... then unuh say all unuh want is El Nino ... unuh get dem now yuh a talk bout 20 million quid striker? Pretty soon we gonna hear all unuh want is Jesus Christ.

Comment

how many players from Villa get call for England Squad and I wonder why?

When Martin Oneil one of the best Manager in Britain took over they never had a team. He did little bit of trading that cost maybe one a LIVERPOOL players and he put a team togather playing the best ball game behind Manu and Arsenal. Using youth, speed and defense. If you realise that most of the players have been there for a long time and they haven't paid anything much for them or the new ones.

Aston Villa have the smallest squad in the Prem but they are not worried they will just buy one and two talent as they see it fit. Where are the young players at liverpool? you need young players to come through so your team can be strong, you can't just go out and buy everybody and you have to sell some players fi make up the strenght of the money.

Buying 20 pound player will not solve anything, a once in a while you luck out with Torres but it is going to be disappointment after disappointment buying them and putting them on the bench.
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X