No announcement yet.

Will the game be on FSC next Wednesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the game be on FSC next Wednesday?

Jamaica2099 or anyone with th einfo, please pass along!
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

At this point, it doesn't appear so. FSC has listed Brazil vs Ireland and England vs. Switzerland. With SoccerTV down, I think we may need to check in with JFF or Sportsmax directly to get some early sense if the game will be available even on closed circuit in the US.

Comment

how about on sportsmax OUTSIDE of jamaica?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it look like mi a fi gu return the projecter and buy baby feed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by LannyD View Post
          At this point, it doesn't appear so. FSC has listed Brazil vs Ireland and England vs. Switzerland. With SoccerTV down, I think we may need to check in with JFF or Sportsmax directly to get some early sense if the game will be available even on closed circuit in the US.

Easy to enter Sports Max - Homepage RBSC -

reggaeboyzsc.com

or

www.reggaeboyzsc.com

or

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/interact...sp?page=forum2

...click on "Sports Max" logo!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks. If there are other games sceduled for the same timeslot as ours, its highly likely that it wont be shown.

Damn!
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
            X