Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass, who yuh think is missing from this

squad? Nuh worry ... yuh bwoy get call.

Carson (Aston Villa), James (Portsmouth), Kirkland (Wigan); Bridge (Chelsea), Brown (Manchester United), A Cole (Chelsea), C Davies (Aston Villa), Ferdinand (Manchester United) G Johnson (Portsmouth), King (Tottenham), Lescott (Everton), Richards (Manchester City), Shorey (Reading), Upson (West Ham), Woodgate (Tottenham); Barry (Aston Villa), Bentley (Blackburn), Carrick (Manchester United), J Cole (Chelsea), Downing (Middlesbrough), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Manchester United), Jenas (Tottenham), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Young (Aston Villa); Agbonlahor (Aston Villa), Crouch (Liverpool), Heskey (Wigan), Owen (Newcastle), Rooney (Manchester United).
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

good squad. Curtis Davis must be a big surprise.

Good to see Gabi and Young involved, Young has stepped up his game bigtime in the last month.

Andy Johson not too bad but a guess next time.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who? Beckham?

New England coach Fabio Capello to Becks: Pay-back time! You forced me to admit I needed you at Real Madrid...that was hard to swallow. How is your swallowing now?!
      Last edited by Karl; January 31, 2008, 01:50 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie five Villa man?

What achievement.

What this tell me is Capello nuh inna the long kick, him a deal with movent, passing and speed. Him nuh inna the style a play the coach them before him inna.

Mi want fi see the next England game.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X