• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Di man dem a get vindictful true dem site pop down. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Lazie when mi talk listen Pardew is a goner

RE: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

At least you see the funny side of it.

Regarding Pardew ... where you get that from?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (10/4/2006)

Regarding Pardew ... where you get that from?

over the last few hours or so the odds for Alan Pardew in the "premiership managerial change" market have plummetted from 10/1 against to 2/5 odds-on that usually means that someone with inside knowledge is putting the money down

Comment

The man ask where you get that from. Not to post an excerpt from some unknown article to support your position.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (10/4/2006)The man ask where you get that from. Not to post an excerpt from some unknown article to support your position.
          Hush. By the way how come the site have more moderators than members ? :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

Bricktop (10/4/2006)
            Tilla (10/4/2006)The man ask where you get that from. Not to post an excerpt from some unknown article to support your position.
            Hush. By the way how come the site have more moderators than members ? :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
            And why is that a concern of yours? I thought you had already left for greener pastures. It was so quiet over here and you were not missed until now.

Anyway, back to football, answer the man's question.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (10/4/2006)

Anyway, back to football, answer the man's question.
              I already did. I am a man dat follow gambling keenly and i have learned it always pays to follow the money. Odds don't change that drastically for no reason.

Comment

You follow gambling keenly or are you a gambler? If the latter, you may need to call 1800-betsoff.

I saw on Teamtalk today where Pardew said there is no truth to him leaving. As you know, there aint smole without fire. It is very likely something is about to happen.

So what, your boy Tavez not justifying the money they paid for him by delivering on the field? Many say he and the other guy are having problems fitting in.

Comment

Tilla (10/4/2006)

So what, your boy Tavez not justifying the money they paid for him by delivering on the field? Many say he and the other guy are having problems fitting in.
                  Nuh watch nuttin di Apache soon scalp some bwoy.

Comment

Is what dem do now?? Did you get delete? Yu nuh hear Shatta seh dat a pre-emptive strike is needed against the "Axis of Deletion"? - T.K.
                    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

T.K. (10/5/2006)Is what dem do now?? Did you get delete? Yu nuh hear Shatta seh dat a pre-emptive strike is needed against the "Axis of Deletion"? - T.K.
                      Yeah. I started a topic that said the new site has so many hits I might as well not make this post cause it will probably drop off the first page within 20 minutes then I added the PARDEW thingy at the end. I was wrong. It dropped off of the WHOLE BOARD after 1 minute :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

P.S. The funny thing is that this "guy" called TILLA was browsing the forums then as soon as I made my post this "fella" called TILLAMAWNIN logged in and POOF my post miraculously disappeared

Comment

HAHAHA......damn hilarious! :hehe:

Yu lucky yu live up 270 because the way you like to run joke if yu did live inna de city and verbally BOX de wrong man yu si!

So many hits that your post would drop off the page in 20 minutes.......Seriously that was a funny ass joke. :hehe:

Oh and before mi figet.....Alan Pardew. Now it is officially a football post. - T.K.
                        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                        X