Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see Xcuse? Does he still

consider Liverpool a big 4 side?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

he will resurface at the beginning of next season with the standard YAWN rhetoric.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what a way pool has crashed?

I thought they were just one or two players away from a Premier title
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Disappointing is putting it mildly. Looks like they Kopped out of the race...sigh
        pr
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Disappointing is putting it mildly. Looks like they Kopped out of the race...sigh
          pr
          Disappointing? Well they have a game in hand ... cheer up man ... you'll never walk alone.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You'll Always Walk to Nowhere! YAWN!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              You'll Always Walk to Nowhere! YAWN!
              YAWN .... Tyrese said it best .... Yuh Naah Win Nothing!

By the way ... where is Tyrese?

Comment

YESSSS!!!! i prefer tyrese's acronym!

Comment

I'll have to look to the Gunners for solace... cannot bring myself to back Man U, tho' it looks like you will take all the honours again this year.

BTW Where is Paul Marin?
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    I'll have to look to the Gunners for solace... cannot bring myself to back Man U, tho' it looks like you will take all the honours again this year.

BTW Where is Paul Marin?
                    Paul Marin saw the writing on the wall ... then decided to go into exile. Support Arsenal man ... would want you to bring the luck of Liverpool to the Empire.

Comment

Working...
                    X