No announcement yet.

Mosiah whe the report deh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosiah are all the assistant with the TD? Tappa. Hyde ect.

Comment

Yes! A bunch of them were there looking pleased as punch! Lenny cannot hide his excitement. Tappa...well, he shows about as much emotion as when he scored those World Cup goals. Didn't see Dukie. Goalkeeper coach, other Brazlians...the field was quite busy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is it possible that Reon is getting good coaching in T&T? If so, maybe we need to start recruiting T&T coaches to come coach in the NPL.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A Forumite sitting beside me thought that he had improved since going to T&T. I have my doubts about that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nelson alway had the ability to finish. How comes the T&T players inna that league can't finish? Adderly and Nelson did well down there along with Wolfe etc.

Lazie nuh jump to them conclusion deh so fast. The man a head ball and kick them in loooong time.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              Mosiah are all the assistant with the TD? Tappa. Hyde ect.
              Ask im questions...yes!
              Yes, Mosiah give us more info!

...and, THANKS for that you did give!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Nelson alway had the ability to finish. How comes the T&T players inna that league can't finish? Adderly and Nelson did well down there along with Wolfe etc.

Lazie nuh jump to them conclusion deh so fast. The man a head ball and kick them in loooong time.
                here the crazy assumption tnt players cannot finish !! adderly did ok in trinidad not great ..nelson seems to be a good box finisher

go to the 6.55 in the clip and you would see the goal he scored

http://www.ttproleague.com/index.php...599&Itemid=109

Comment

[quote=Naminirt;80581]here the crazy assumption tnt players cannot finish !! adderly did ok in trinidad not great ..nelson seems to be a good box finisher

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    True. When he scored 4 goals the other day for Portmore, as simple as they were, I'm not sure other strikers would have had the anticipation to judge the flight of the ball as he did as it skimmed the defender's head (2 occasions), or the composure to put them in the back of the net. He did nothing more really, and his outside the box game certainly didn't hurt the team either.
                    I'm not sure other strikers would have missed those 2 chances he had against Ruxie View.

Comment

Working...
                    X