Courtney's Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtney's Funeral

to say how well attended it was, from his family toOmar Davies to the Arnett crew to friends they were all in attendance. The church was full and overflowing. Both his brothers gave excellent tributes and so did balla on behalf of the RBSC.

There was so much more to Courtney than we even knew about here, We should take comfort in the fact that we were lucky to have known him because he was such a special person.

Big up to Mosiah, Balla, Exile, Ohene, Ranger and all others associated with this site who were there and came later that evening to Chistopher's to honor the Big man.

RE: Courtney's Funeral

<DIV>True, Scaly. Courtney was really a special human being. I had the good fortune of meeting his family since this unfortunate occurrence and it is good to know such good, ole time Jamaican families still deh bout. Mother and father must be proud of their intelligent and well-spoken sons and daughters.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Obviously, the RBSC did leave an impression on Courtney's family. At no time were we forgotten, from the obituary to the service, they made sure to include the RBSC family. Good to see someone in a Gate 7 Crew jersey at the funeral. Gate 7 is, I believe, an offshoot of the RBSC, and comprises a loyal group of people who sit right at Gate 7 in the bleachers of the Office. The RBSC and Gate 7 have always had good relations.</DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Scaly,

Good that you were able torepresent the supporters in farin lands. Really glad you went.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mosiah, I have something (LOOOONG OVERDUE) to send to you by mail...email me a postal address.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mosiah I am still waiting on you to post the tribute

Comment

RIP Courtney,sail away Brother....love is in my heart for you.

Comment

Working...
            X